Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walsall away or Villa at home this week?

IF - and it's a big if - you end up watching the Villa play West Brom, do NOT under ANY circumstances WHATSOEVER support the Villa.

You can admire Martin O'Neill's leadership, but support his team? NEVER.

1066gull

IF - and it's a big if - you end up watching the Villa play West Brom, do NOT under ANY circumstances WHATSOEVER support the Villa.

You can admire Martin O'Neill's leadership, but support his team? NEVER.

I've already decided, Brighton this week, because im not gonna go to long distance away games and Villa are always down the road.

+1 Wolves fan.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I've already decided, Brighton this week, because im not gonna go to long distance away games and Villa are always down the road.

+1 Wolves fan.

Do you support Villa?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Wow that was a waste of time.

A so-called Brighton fan thinks out loud on an internet forum whether he should go to watch his team, or some other game. People then tell him the correct answer, and he calls one of them a twat. What a great guy!

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Wow that was a waste of time.

A so-called Brighton fan thinks out loud on an internet forum whether he should go to watch his team, or some other game. People then tell him the correct answer, and he calls one of them a twat. What a great guy!

samparish

Well said!!

1066gull

faz62 are you 1067seagull?

and maybe i hard to harden. why should i continue to let a small majority on here (not everyone, its a small number) walk over me and bully me? as soon as i retaliate im branded one? oh my days.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Surely you won't be able to get a ticket for Villa/WBA anyway? It's massive a derby match where the home team seat 4th in the league. I'd have thought tickets would have sold out weeks ago.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
See Villa cane the Baggies in style or Brighton scrape a 2-1 win?

I do wanna see Villa soon, but there's something making me go...watch...the...blue and white stripes.

Its that buzz again, 'give 'um a chance'

Am I insane?

Are you Andy Whing?

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
Well, on a slightly related note, I've booked my train tickets for the Cheltenham game without realising that they may well be in the FA Cup that weekend.

So, if our game is off, which game could I go to? It's on 24th Jan, and I have to change in Birmingham (I'm coming from Leeds....).....

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
faz62 are you 1067seagull?

and maybe i hard to harden. why should i continue to let a small majority on here (not everyone, its a small number) walk over me and bully me? as soon as i retaliate im branded one? oh my days.

The thing is no-one was actually rude to you. When your only form of defence is to start throwing crude insults around, is it any wonder people don't like you? You bring a lot of it (not all of it, I grant you) on yourself with your incredibly childish behaviour and tendency to snap ridiculously quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here