• Keeping warm and dry

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Looks stupid

Votes: 43 76.8%

• Total voters

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
When its sunny the hood on my MG is up most times.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Forest Gate, East London. It happens all over the place, so I'm not blaming the area, but it does make you a little bit more wary.

Friend of mine got beaten up three times in a week in Camden Town last year, two of them in the space of 10 minutes! Not sure whether they were hoodies, though. The third time, he was lying on the floor recovering from the second kicking, when a 'good samaritan' came over to find out how he was, then beat him up again. Unbelievable!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Stop please my sides are hurting. Thats original as the " all blokes from Brighton are gay " taunts Wayne !.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
*puts down hood on addida hoodie and takes off nike baseball cap from his gelled dyed hair*

I'm not scum. Really, I'm not. Please believe me!!

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
these kids scare me, the problem is that if they start giving you abuse , being a grown adult you feel you have to say something. to save face.

the chances of you getting beaten up for no reason by young kids must be loads higher than being set on by an adult?

BAN BURBERRY AND HOODED TOPS!
the other day I was waiting a shoreham station and they were little shits using the emergency phone on the platform to call their mates!
the station master was the other side and they didnt give a shit! neither did he though.
I expect it happens all the time and he dosnt want the abuse given out to him.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I'm suspicious of that young lady pictured. She might look the part but that rug and those bookshelves - note the REAL BOOKS on them -are a little unconvincing. As are the legs which are missing the flea bites around the ankle and mottled pastiness I'd have expected. Methinks there's a touch of the "Piers Morons" about that picture and it's a "reconstruction" of events. She's done well with the accessories though.

Hoods down, btw.

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
80's Seagull said:
You didn't have to put it up, getting wet ain't gonna kill you.
And why buy a hoody if you're not going to use the hood, may as well get a sweater.

Christmas present. :jester:

Kryten

Dec 20, 2003
Here, there and every where
chav.gif

they're a joke

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
They look stupid and gay IMO. Also wear I work they make shop lifters a dead give away. Countless times have we caught kids trying to nick a chocolate bar with their hood up. So thick :nono:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
CAFC Matt said:
They look stupid and gay IMO. Also wear I work they make shop lifters a dead give away. Countless times have we caught kids trying to nick a chocolate bar with their hood up. So thick :nono:

Chocolate bars? Christ! What is this world coming to?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here