Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Walking in a Owen wonderland!" HAHAHAHA

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Oooh, will this mean Arsenal can get close enough to see ManUre in the distance next season ....... I really couldn't give a flying f***.

More importantly, have BRIGHTON signed anyone today?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Not today Gritt but hopefully a couple more in the next few days. Glory days are coming back to the Albion :)

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
Excuse me but you appear to be on the wrong messageboard.

Quite!....I havent come on here to debate the top 4 in the premiership....its bad enough every Tom, Dick, Harry, Mohammed, Abdul, Sean, Mnabadinga, Kendo and Uncle Thomas Cobley that you meet supporting them..but this is a message board for the mighty stripes...and thats all I'm interested in.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
What an absolutely hilarious signing. And they bought a shitey Wigan player!

Going on the fact that they lost Ronaldo, United must be one of the favourites to get relegated now, surely?
:clap2:

I would absolutely love it!

:dunce: i hate manure but u r a c*nt !

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Cesc won't leave. He loves it at Arsenal and is the captain. Why on earth would be go to Barce when he knows he wills struggle to cement a starting place. His future lies at the Gunners:clap:

So much confidence you have in your captain. You're confirming he's settling from second best (at least).

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I wouldnt be so naive, I think the premiership glory years may be near the end in regards getting the top foreign stars....the value of sterling and the taxing of high earnings will hit the premiership. I wouldnt be surprised in the least if the likes of Fabregas and co leave our shores in the near future!

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
For f***'s sake this sort of plastic wank has no place here. f*** off to some 606 toss shite premisershite gayer message board."My brother sometimes posts here". Woopee f***ing shite. What a great claim to fame that is. Go find some similar gooner twat pseudo fans. I suggest an organic food market or one of the vegetarian restaurants in the Lanes. Whilst you're at it, try walking in front of a speeding bus too. Utter twat.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Just shows how short sighted premiership fans are...

If Rooney & Owen play together this season and form a really effective partnership, it can only be good news for England...

I've always thought that a fit Michael Owen is one of the country's best strikers and you've only got to look at his goalscoring record in a shit Newcastle team to prove that.

It's all very well an Arsenal supporter taking the mickey out of United, but I'd be interested to see how you do next season.

Ferguson has gotten rid of a player with baggage (ronaldo) and who hasn't really been bothered over the last 12 months and also Tevez, who I think is overrated and signed someone who's a proven world class goalscorer when fit...who've you signed?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
They have signed Thomas Vermaelen.

As for Cesc, he'll be back home sooner or later...my money would be on sooner, personally.

And I strongly believe..he wont be the last!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
They have signed Thomas Vermaelen.

As for Cesc, he'll be back home sooner or later...my money would be on sooner, personally.

Vermaelen is an unknown quantity defensively and playing well in what is surely the weakest Dutch league for a number of years isn't an indication of a good player.

Gallas, Adebayor, Fabregas and a number of their other 'better' players are also said to be wanting to leave...Jeez, even Arshavin has said that he wants to go to Barcelona!

If I was an Arsenal fan at the moment, I'd be worried...

Shame! :lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Gallas, Adebayor, Fabregas and a number of their other 'better' players are also said to be wanting to leave...Jeez, even Arshavin has said that he wants to go to Barcelona!

I would bet either Arshavin or Fabregas will be in red and blue stripes (and I don't mean Palarse) in the not-too-distant future.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Well we have just signed Ajax's captain, and he is a very good player.

We have Arshavin from the start of the season who is obvious class act. We are a quality holding midfielder short of being potential champions.

Doesnt Arshavin already want to leave?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
He's not an Arsenal fan, it's HseagullsH. Poor effort.

You're a Div. :kiss:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here