Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wales vs Switzerland, Finland vs Denmark, Belgium vs Russia

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
UEFA now confirmed the game to be postponed.

I will be Danish for the rest of this tournament.

Last edited:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Good grief! The match is going ahead. I am astonished at that news. One imagines the players have consented but I hope nobody was leaning on them.

It will be fascinating to hear the crowd. It will probably be a monumental tribute. Could be very emotional.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
On a side note, and I say this purely for info, Trossard is on the bench for Belgium.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
God knows how any of them will or can be in any condition to play the game after what's happened. How could you be?

I'd say its part of both the Danish and Finnish mentality. Struggles make them stronger and more determined.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
God knows how any of them will or can be in any condition to play the game after what's happened. How could you be?

I wonder if Eriksen told them he wanted them to go out and finish the game. I’d imagine that would be the deciding factor for the Danes.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I wonder if Eriksen told them he wanted them to go out and finish the game. I’d imagine that would be the deciding factor for the Danes.

They are Danes. They are going to play for him, give it their all. They dont deal with traumas by sitting around and talk about their problems and stuff... they go out and get Danish.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Those five minutes just now were like a testimonial. Understandable, of course.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Thats probably not a penatly anywhere but in Copenhagen on a day like this. Oh well.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Firefox_Screenshot_2021-06-12T19-09-25.768Z.png

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
That is one of the worst penalties you'll ever see.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I think there should've been another penalty directly afterwards.
As the keeper was being congratulated one of the Finnish players put his hand on the ball. I think.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Switching between the two games, can anyone contextualize why Jonathan Pearce was talking about Bissouma?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
On a side note, and I say this purely for info, Trossard is on the bench for Belgium.

And so is our friend Benteke, I notice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here