Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lord Voldemort booked. :lolol:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Mainly there are two many teams in this tournament meaning there are 2pm weekday games that I will miss, and Wales are one of the benefactors for that which clearly history proves

That was a lucky goal, Ramsey was falling over and stuck a leg out and then it was shinned in, only for moments later Slovakia to hit the post

Also why should you like Wales just because they are a home nation, do Brighton fans like Palace etc as they are close?

Ok thanks.

Don't think anyone is asking you to like Wales just because they're a home nation. I have no particular feelings towards them either way, other than that they are technically a 'minnow' and it's always nice to see minnows do well at major tournaments.

In the context of this game - I think the Slovaks have been cynical and Wales have deserved the victory. I'm happy for a Welsh win here.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Ok thanks.

Don't think anyone is asking you to like Wakes just because they're a home nation. I have no particular feelings towards them either way, other than that are technically a 'minnow' and it's always nice to see minnows do well at major tournaments.

In the context of this game - I think the Slovaks have been cynical and Wales have deserved the victory. I'm happy for a Welsh win here.

To be honest I just wanted Slovakia to win the game, but now its ended I have no feeling, for some reason whenever I watch a game as a neutral I always pick one of the two teams

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Two poor teams battling for third place in the group. Coleman's set up was far to defensive Slovakia were there for the taking at 1-0. Lucky Wales.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
The summarising in this game was so poor at times it was funny.
"A standing ovation from Chris Coleman for the player coming off for the substitution. Well he was standing up already."
"The watch checks his referee...I mean the referee checks his watch"
Brilliant!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mr H

Mar 8, 2012
LA
They're top of the group
They're top of the group
Those effing sheepshaggers
They're top of the group

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports