Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Waiting for orders from Amazon

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ordered 2x Blu-rays on 29th November, still waiting.

I guess the weather has backed things up. So long as they arrive by Christmas :shrug:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Have you checked the order status, I was waiting for some stuff and it showed that it had been received in the Scotland sorting office (have come from Jersey or Guernsey I expect) and probably got stuck there with the snow. It did come on Friday, over a week after posting

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
anything cd/dvd size should come with the postman but anything bigger comes via a van. I asked my postman on Friday if there was a backlog and he suggested I just go up to the local office where you collect missed parcels etc and ask if they had anything for me. So I did and low and behold I picked up 4 parcels (3 from Amazon). They told me they don't have enough vans to catch up the backlog from the snow so they are doing a 'bit' extra every day.........

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
sorry if there are any postmen/women reading this but the post office are shite organisers not the grass roots

Amazon ................I have never had any trouble with them

kikapu

Apr 26, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I ordered a load of stuff on Thursday evening for Amazon, on the tracker it said one lot was in Scunthorpe and the other lot was in Glasgow. The stuff from Scunthorpe has arrived (which I ordered an hour later), but I'm still waiting for the other stuff!!!

:amex: :bhasign: :amex:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm still waiting for 2 CDs due 6 Dec '10

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Basically everything is saying despatched but everything despatched on 1 Dec is not arriving. All other later orders are coming in nicely.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Did u order 3 points?

Yeah I ordered them and all I got back was "Amazon is unable to process this order due to over payment of players and last seasons top striker being too far up his own arse"

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah I ordered them and all I got back was "Amazon is unable to process this order due to over payment of players and last seasons top striker being too far up his own arse"

Come over to the good side - you know you want to...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Got home today to see 'sorry you were out' card which says it couldn't deliver a parcel because it is tracked and too big. This means it is an item I ordered on thursday ( posted dec 10th) arriving before a parcel posted on Dec 5th (which was due to be delivered on the 10th). The earlier order wasn't tracked, the more recent one was.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Got home today to see 'sorry you were out' card which says it couldn't deliver a parcel because it is tracked and too big. This means it is an item I ordered on thursday ( posted dec 10th) arriving before a parcel posted on Dec 5th (which was due to be delivered on the 10th). The earlier order wasn't tracked, the more recent one was.

Tracked items are dealt with a higher priority by Royal Mail.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Some of my stuff turned up today which seem to have been in the sorting office in Jockland for a week.

Actually turns out that it has been in my local sorting office for a week but hasn't been delivered earlier because 'We've been a bit busy' Lazy fcukers. Go on strike again I dare you becuase none of us would notice the difference.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'm waiting on 4 items. 3 despatched 6th December, 1 sent last Friday with next day delivery. They can't keep blaming the weather.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here