Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Waiting for orders from Amazon

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Any else here getting pissed off. Bought a load of stuff. Some of it arrived quite quick but other stuff i'm still waiting for after nearly 2 weeks.

Is this Amazons fault or are Royal Mail being typically shit.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Had a few bits arrive quickly but others taking a while, most seem to be stuck in the snow I'm Glasgow

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did u order 3 points?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Depends if they had the stuff in stock I guess. Also, it depends on if your buying from them or through them - if it's coming from a 3rd party vendor it could take longer. That actually annoys me now about Amazon, whilst I've used them many, many times over the years, if I'm on their site I want to buy stuff from them - if I wanted to buy from someone else I'd look elsewhere by myself.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Possibly down to when you ordered it and which service you used, i would imagine Amazon are very busy so may take longer to get orders ready and shipped. Also if using the free delivery, i guess they will take considerably longer than usual to arrive as the courier companies / Royal Mail will be dealing with millions of extra items at this time of year such as xmas cards or gifts being sent, delaying your order as they prioritise their deliveries.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Order Placed: 29 Nov 2010
Delivery #1: Dispatched on 30 Nov 2010

Order Placed: 3 Dec 2010
Delivery #1: Dispatched on 4 Dec 2010

Still waiting for both the above orders.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
(after spending a day trawling round the Trafford Centre and not finding what I wanted) I ordered stuff from Amazon on Thursday and it arrived today! No problems. No complaints.

Are you using the link from this site? If not maybe that explains the delay :D

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I am. Had a package of dvds posted on saturday, and a dvd posted sunday. The one posted sunday arrived on tuesday, I'm still waiting for the one posted saturday. My post has been all screwy since the snow last week.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I was waiting for an order recently, was 6 days since dispatch, phoned up and the order had been lost by the courier (thanks HDN :( ). Out of six items in the order four were out of stock so they had to refund instead.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Looks like amazon.co.uk has been taken down by #Wikileaks supporters.

"The connection was reset The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here