Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WAGs

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I'm getting sick to f***ing death with these pathetic, plastic, pampered women.

Irrespective of whether all this stuff about Alex Curran is true or not, why don't these women just SHUT THE f*** UP and let their men, who are INFINITELY more talented than they are, get on with the business of playing football without worrying about how much of their money these stupid BINTS are spunking on God knows what.

We don't want to hear about your latest beauty tips (a bit rich coming from you Coleen you f***ing TROLL by the way), we don't want to know that you have just bought a customised dog-carrier from Louis Vuitton for £10,000.

Just f*** OFF!

All Albion WAGS are exempt from this rant :lolol:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Very true Hiney but its the people who are interested in this SHIT that annoy me more.

Dont forget this is a country where a big brother contestant like Jade Goody can end up earning millions. And for what - being thick?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

They are living proof that class can't be bought.

The precious tarts who dream of getting married swathed in pink, in a castle (one room bigger than the previous Z-List wedding) and pamper themselves day after day, hour after hour - could they please form an orderly queue to take a running jump?

They are another reason (lost count) why the tabloids should be avoided at all costs.

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Hiney said:
All Albion WAGS are exempt from this rant :lolol:

WHY? Not so long ago Race was openly FLAUNTING the fact in the Chatroom that she and Tank had recently bought a new vacuum cleaner. Not to mention the NEW fridge :angry:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
bristolseagull said:
Albion WAGS,

anyone know any of them?

I used to know the lovely Lisa Reinelt pretty well.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Bry Nylon said:
I used to know the lovely Lisa Reinelt pretty well.
*Settles deeper into big chesterfield armchair, puffs on pipe, sips on sweet tea*

Please, go on...

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Man of Harveys said:
*Settles deeper into big chesterfield armchair, puffs on pipe, sips on sweet tea*

Please, go on...

I can just see you right now, smoking jacket, slippers, although for some reason my brain pictures you with a tommy cooper style fez on also! :lol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Man of Harveys said:

Please, go on...

Sorry to (potentially) disappoint. No 'footballer's wives' scandal here. When I did an interview with RR for one of the old fanzines it was Lisa that pretty much sorted everything out and proof read the finished piece to make sure it was all okay. Last saw her a few years ago when I went along to watch RR play for non-league Ford Utd in an FA Cup replay vs Port Vale.

(She used to be an occasional visitor to NSC back in those days, and I know that she used to print off the Hereford / Robbie Reinelt type threads for Robbie to read).

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
talkSPORT have a slot every week where some showbiz bint comes in and does 'sport showbiz'. And even by their quite low standards, it's truly dire.

This consists of her talking solely about the activities of the WAGs attached to Rooney, Gerrard, Joe Cole, Crouchie etc etc.

The 'highlight', every week, is a review of Coleen's column in some magazine for the brain-dead in which she makes various inane observations about life in 2006, and what clothes she's bought in the past week.

What I don't understand is why they're doing this at all, people just aren't interested. Or the only ones that are buy 'Happy' or 'Now', and that isn't talkSPORT listeners.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Why why why why why why why why why why why why what is wrong with this country? why why why why why Why why why why why why why why why why why why what is wrong with this country? why why why why why Why why why why why why why why why why why why what is wrong with this country? why why why why why Why why why why why why why why why why why why what is wrong with this country? why why why why why Why why why why why why why why why why why why what is wrong with this country? why why why why why Why why why why why why why why why why why why what is wrong with this country? why why why why why Why why why why why why why why why why why why what is wrong with this country? why why why why why???

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Dougal said:
What's a WAG ?

you seriously asking it ? someone managed to hide from the news and media throughout the whole world cup :ohmy:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Dougal said:
What's a WAG ?

you seriously asking it ? someone managed to hide from the news and media throughout the whole world cup :ohmy:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Braders said:
There was a world cup?!:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here