Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

W3E / W3F – Block Confusion?

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Apologies, not sure if this has already been covered – but there seems to be a lack of consistency in the information for these blocks.

Originally it seemed that there was no W3F. Indeed a number of posters give their location as W3E. However, a Jack Straw photo shows there is a W3F, while other photos seem to suggest it is W3E which does not exist. So are the W3E’s really W3F’s?

Posts on no F Block (W3F)

Amex Blocks

The consensus, for the West Upper and Lower is A, B, C, D, E, G, H and I from South to North. I've bold-ed up G to draw attention to the fact that there is no F it seems. There will be an F in the middle (1901) tier apparently.

Blocks are NOT divided by a walkway but, like Withdean, each block spans a walkway.

On the Brighton Hove Albion - Community Stadium Explorer it shows a Block F but no Block E on the WSU.

Posts from those in W3E

The **OFFICIAL** Get to know your new neighbours at The Amex thread

WSU

W3E

Row C

WSU
Block W3E
Row V

Where are all the w3E people, I want to know? Am I going to be surrounded by old farts?

W3E row H :wave:

WSU/W3E/ Row C

BLOCK W3E ROW Y SEAT128

Photos of Blocks

attachment.php

F BLOCK.jpg

F BLOCK 2.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not a clue - but a great spot. I'm worried the club have done that wrong cos i remember checking on the 'neighbours' thread when trying to check which block was missing and nobody said F - I'm gonna make a guess the club have ballsed it up!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've had a thought - Maybe there are 8 blocks but 9 entrances - i'll go have a check

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You can actually sort of see some of the signs on webcam. The F one is quite visible... I'm pretty sure it's a balls up by the club...!!!

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
If true, then it should be easily resolvable – just switch the F sign to an E.

Aren’t the season tickets meant to be posted this week? Could be interesting to see what the W3E ST receive!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If true, then it should be easily resolvable – just switch the F sign to an E.

Aren’t the season tickets meant to be posted this week? Could be interesting to see what the W3E ST receive!

Tip-ex :lol:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I cannot find it in the 300+ page webcam thread, but according to a photo I saved to my computer, there was a special high resolution photo taken on 24 May 2011 at 19:37.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
It might mean all the W3E ST holders will just get one marked W3F ???

It won't mean they have been double sold, as no W3F ST would have been sold during the buying period, and they will be for the seats we actually booked (I hope :thumbsup: )

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I guess dropping E block from the WSU does make more sense as both the WSL and 1901 seem to have an additional entrance between Block D and Block F.

Fact remains though that it is odd a number of people have W3E tickets.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I guess dropping E block from the WSU does make more sense as both the WSL and 1901 seem to have an additional entrance between Block D and Block F.

Fact remains though that it is odd a number of people have W3E tickets.

As nobody actually has their tickets yet, I wouldn't be surprised if they come through denoted W3F :smile:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
True! Presumably the receipt you received shortly after ordering showed W3E?

woodster

Jul 18, 2003
Surely the only thing that matters is the seat row and number that you selected at time of purchase.........block identification is irrelevant........I think

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
The seat number and row number are the important bits - doesn't matter which block entrance it says. For example there will only be one seat number 150 in row H in the WSU - it doesn't matter whether you walk in the entrance that says Block A, B, C, D, E, F etc there is only one H150 in that tier. So it is irrelevant whether it says block E or F. The block letter just gives you a better idea and shorter walk to your seat once you are in the stand.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nobody was sold one as 'block F' so im guessing it's either a balls up on the sign or the Es are now actually Fs...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here