Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vulture

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Have hovered over the ignore button for him and BigBelly several times. Not done it just yet as I like to give people a chance. C'mon Vulture, out of the two I'm sure you can be an alright dude.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
So. For those that know him. Is he a small timid bespectacled balding guy as a true keyboard warrior should be or could he really rip our throats out?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Seconded.

Having met him personally...lovely guy. If he has a fault (and dont we all), it is he sometimes lets his passion for the club and the results after a game cloud his judgement. I count him as one my friends.[/just like BHAexpress god bless his little soul:angel:QUOTE]

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
So. For those that know him. Is he a small timid bespectacled balding guy as a true keyboard warrior should be or could he really rip our throats out?

LOL......no....none of those.

I am reluctant to discuss other posters, but I hope most posters who are sometimes offended by his posts, note that most of his posts will follow a disappointing performance by the Albion. I do grimace at times what he posts (and he knows that), but on the whole he is just allowing his all encompassing passion get the better of him. In the sometimes sterile atmosphere that is gradually working its way into football generally, I absolutely enjoy the heat of the moment passion and ire shown by supporters.

I am often guilty of it myself.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Having had many a pm with vulture, I think he is a splendid chap, it is always with reluctance that a ban is served, but he knows why, and never complains, and even at times has asked for them himself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here