NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Done!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Many thanks everyone for this. I totally appreciate it. If I do not win the Paris prize I am going to run the Brighton Marathon instead and the Boston Marathon I am entered in to raise money for AITC. :albion2:

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
I voted yesterday and its just allowed me to vote again today. So might be worth someone else checking to see if they can vote again.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I voted yesterday and its just allowed me to vote again today. So might be worth someone else checking to see if they can vote again.

Interesting, I think it says thanks but the number does not increase, I will look into it tho :))

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You can do it once for every browser you are running on each PC.

I imagine with some cookie 'tidying' you could increase that too.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
We have received the following email:

Just one point on multiple votes. It is not considered ‘fair play’ if anybody is voting for themselves repeatedly as this is meant to be an exercise in social engagement. We are able to read mass votes from singular IP addresses and if this does occur we will be registering them as a singular vote at the end. With this in mind please understand that the numbers on the screen are indicative of how you are doing but are not the final positioning. There’s still all to play for!

HOWEVER

Differing devices seem to be fair game but phones seem to let you vote daily (??) I am not sure of wiping cookies can hide your IP address or even if you can (??)) And yes voting via any WIFI seems to work as the IP address lets you? Not sure how this is really a 1man 1 vote system.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Well the votes have certainly ramped up this afternoon and a number of PM from NSC's finest runners have been well received. Pls keep voting, I am most grateful and the gap is closing again.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
He's about 130 votes behind in second - keep voting

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
I wonder who that daft bit winning has backing her
They are beating NSC
Come on
Voted again today

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Be good to get NSC ahead of the lady Palace fan!!!

only joking but you might have already voted in case she was Palace :cheers:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Its getting very very close at the top now, I can only thank you for your support and if you are able to vote I would appreciate it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here