Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vote For Policies: Who do you come out as?

D

Deleted User X18H

Economy Green 25%

Immigration UKIP 25%

Education Labour 25%

Health Lib Dems 25%

Like a government planning inspector I shall ignore all that and vote Tory.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
50% Green
25% Tory
25% Labour

...bollocks! i was going to vote lib dem! am not in pavilion or would have considered voting green before now, maybe.

excellent find OP - i wonder if spreading this word over all other forums we visit would be for the common good of democracy... or just confuse us all more than we are already.

as for the tribal idea - i certainly think it is valid.

for my part i was planning on voting for the yellow colour because of a desire for a 'third way' gaining credence in the country. i am in line with the mighty satirist armando iannucci, in that i regard a hung parliament as a positive result in the event this election, as an almighty shake up of a stale and decaying system of unsatisfactory, hereditary and complacent duopoly.

power to the people, and all that.

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That's certainly one possible interpretation. The other is that he has the Tories as the 2nd best option in all four categories, and therefore win out overall.

That's true - the Booker book prize is notorious for being won by books that no-one has chosen but is a popular second favourite.

Another answer could be that he places factors such as law and order or defence or environment as a higher priority than the ones mentioned.

Or he could just be a dickhead of course.:lolol:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Green 50%
Con 25%
UKIP 25%

Last election voted Labour this election undecided wavering towards Conservative ... wonder who is really behind this?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Economy - Conservatives (not sure how that happened, can't have read it properly)
Education - Green
Europe - Labour
Immigration -Labour

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Crime – UKIP
Democracy – BNP
Economy – Conservatives
Education – Green Party
Environment – Conservatives
Europe – UKIP
Health / NHS – UKIP
Immigration – Conservatives
Welfare – Lib Dems

How I thought it. Although I was not expecting NO Labour at all!

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Crime – UKIP
Democracy – BNP
Economy – Conservatives
Education – Green Party
Environment – Conservatives
Europe – UKIP
Health / NHS – UKIP
Immigration – Conservatives
Welfare – Lib Dems

How I thought it. Although I was not expecting NO Labour at all!

are you sure the gay racist facists would be the best choice for upholding and championing democracy? i wouldn't trust anything they said on the subject personally. i am just a bleeding heart liberal, i expect.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
are you sure the gay racist facists would be the best choice for upholding and championing democracy? i wouldn't trust anything they said on the subject personally. i am just a bleeding heart liberal, i expect.

Tell me about it. I guess its because they were the only ones offering devolution for England.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
That's certainly one possible interpretation. The other is that he has the Tories as the 2nd best option in all four categories, and therefore win out overall.

I made that interpretation becuae of the last sentence.

"Like a government planning inspector I shall ignore all that and vote Tory."

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ha ha ha

50% BNP
25% UKIP
25% Labour

Im off to goose step my way to the polling booth!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here