Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vote for me!

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
My band have somehow been nominated for best album on a German radio station (despite it not being on sale in that country) :ohmy:
I'm hoping if we win they're gonna fly us over to Germany and give us lots of beer
please please vote for us here:
http://www.popscenewithjalal.com/chart.htm

My band is Monkey Swallows The Universe and the album is called The Bright Carvings, you can listen to some songs off it here if you want
:)

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
any band who names Dylan and the Airplane in there influences is cool by me...listened to a bit and yep, it was cool. so youve got this 53 year olds vote lol

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
Thanks very much:)

I think we're probably the only unsigned band on the list, it's pretty weird we've been nominated. The wonders of the internet eh?!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Robdinho said:
My band have somehow been nominated for best album on a German radio station (despite it not being on sale in that country) :ohmy:
I'm hoping if we win they're gonna fly us over to Germany and give us lots of beer
please please vote for us here:
http://www.popscenewithjalal.com/chart.htm

My band is Monkey Swallows The Universe and the album is called The Bright Carvings, you can listen to some songs off it here if you want
:)

My band many years ago went on tour around Germany with The Dickies and The Misfits take it from me if you get the chance to do it grab it with all 12 fingers :)

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
Re: Re: Vote for me!

REDLAND said:
My band many years ago went on tour around Germany with The Dickies and The Misfits take it from me if you get the chance to do it grab it with all 12 fingers :)

We've not been able to do a proper tour yet, but we were support for part of the Long Blondes tour which was just about the best thing ever!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Voted too, love the sound, good luck.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Done and good luck :clap:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Also Done!

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
Wahay!

We came a very respectable 2nd!
:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Thank you to everyone on here who voted!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Well done!:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here