Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Pikey

Votes: 55 91.7%

• Total voters

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Thimble Keegan said:
As I said on the "Chav Alert" thread, I have only ever seen Von Dutch worn by Chavs and black girls, so pikey it is.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing-Katowice BHA

Black girls are all pikey are they? That's a bit of a sweeping statement isn't it?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Thimble Keegan said:
As I said on the "Chav Alert" thread, I have only ever seen Von Dutch worn by Chavs and black girls, so pikey it is.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing-Katowice BHA

Read the last sentence again. Chavs + black girls = pikey, according to you. Please do not try and pass the buck.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
EVERYONE on this board makes sweeping statements all the time. I get fed up with it.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Yes but, they must be mentioned when potentially racist in their tone

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Common as Mook said:
Read the last sentence again. Chavs + black girls = pikey, according to you. Please do not try and pass the buck.

No, I think you need to read it again...I commented that I have only ever seen it worn by a Chavs and black girls. It is pikey.

Chavs + black girls = black chav girls. Chavs on their own = pikey's, chav's, pezza's etc.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing-Katowice BHA

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I HATE Von Dutch, its so shit its unbelievable and it cracks me up when you get people who think they are being cool as, when to anybody with half a clue they are a complete chav!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Just when this was already steaming up nicely, the introduction of a "racial" element to the discussion throws an extra bottle of paraffin onto the barbeque...

I'm going to sit in my chair and pull my hat over my eyes...

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Good back tracking. You almost dug yourself out of a rather unpleasant hole.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
being a northerner i was not sure how this poll was going. i voted pikey and was laughing my tits off when i saw 54 to 5 in the pikey corner.
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here