Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vokes - yes or no

Is Voakes the answer for us up front going forward?

• Voakes - Yes, absolutely

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • Voakes - No, he is not the answer

Votes: 66 80.5%

• Total voters

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Make your mind up time. We've seen quite a lot of him now. Is he the striker to take us forward next year (no 'Fence' option)

Last edited:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
He is ok as a target man - what we don't have are the players to feed off of him. CMS is not deadly enough for this level, and our midfield rarely get into the box. Where is Steve Sidwell these days?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bo. He offers NOTHING that Barnes wouldnt if Barnes was playing IN THAT POSITION.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
It all depends on what Gus wants from his attackers.

He hold the ball up better then CMS.
He doesn't score as meany. But he has been playing a lone role which is new to him.
Does he have the imagination and spacial awareness to play in a team Gus is trying to create? Maybe not for me.
Is he doing what Gus is asking of him? Probably, because of his run in the starting 11.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
No from me
Too static up front on his own, wins balls in the air and helps defend, I dont mind him coming on with 15 mins to go when we are throwing the kitchen sink at them, like he did against Cardiff, but is not the right player to start IMHO

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
No. I think we need to get a whole new strike force (bar Barnes) for next season to challenge for promotion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here