Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vokes... he looks a bit tasty

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Just sat thru the delightful extended highlights at Leeds. Whilst all the lads played really well, I thought Vokes was exceptional. He forced a cuppla superb saves from Lonnie Donnigan, led the line brilliantly...loads of flick-ons etc. Can't wait for him to sit alongside CMS properly. Let the good times roll.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'm confused as to why Gus hasn't tried the Vokes / CMS combo yet... maybe Tue?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
He wins a lot of headers/flick ons but like everyone has seemed to notice already, it's not much good when there's no one else up there with him!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Couple of things from that video: I wonder what Gus said to Noone when Vicente came on. The corner for Leeds goal the ball was spotted up outside the corner area and where was the defender on the back post. That is schoolboy stuff.

Loved Aspinall's YES when 'Navro' scored.

Leeds looked shit.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Just sat thru the delightful extended highlights at Leeds. Whilst all the lads played really well, I thought Vokes was exceptional. He forced a cuppla superb saves from Lonnie Donnigan, led the line brilliantly...loads of flick-ons etc. Can't wait for him to sit alongside CMS properly. Let the good times roll.

not sure you will?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Couple of things from that video: I wonder what Gus said to Noone when Vicente came on. The corner for Leeds goal the ball was spotted up outside the corner area and where was the defender on the back post. That is schoolboy stuff.

Leeds looked shit.

Becchio walks like a 60 year old with drawing pins in his boots.

They are a team with little quality , of that I am certain.

TNBA

TTF

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

Leeds looked shit.

I agree about the Leeds goal and had always assumed (in my ignorance) that teams defended set pieces with the full backs at either post ! Stupid me, I suppose things must have moved on from there - can anyone tell me what is now supposed to happen ?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I'm confused as to why Gus hasn't tried the Vokes / CMS combo yet... maybe Tue?

Barnes has been too good to drop, but yeah, possibly Tuesday.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Leeds looked shit.

I noticed Gus getting very animated with Noone when Vicente came on but the commentary said that Noone changed to the other flank.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here