Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vitriolic homophobic Millwall fans

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Unfortunately its a double edged sword. People want a nice friendly welcoming atmosphere at our home games but this leads to people taking the piss and knowing they can take the piss without reprisal. Would Millwall take the piss like that at West Ham or Leeds.

Jan 12, 2012
5ac9a39e-f1b9-7028.jpg

The away toilet post Milwall

Yep, thats the normal calling card

Lush

Mods' Pet
From a quick scan around their busiest forum (and blimey that's an eye opener, full of Das Reich clones) many are saying that their 'fuckwits' were out in force last night.

Sound familiar re Palace away, before we come across as too self-righteous?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Whilst you have admire the Justin campaign and attempts to remove homophobia from football last night showed the scale of the challenge

You can sign charters and have as many logos and slogans as you want but until clubs are taken to task for their fans chanting 'you take it up the arse' and aids related songs then nothing will change

If the chanting was racist the FA and media would be all over it but it seems homophobia is still viewed as 'banter' by many

Hopeless police

They really are f***ing scum and the Sussex Police just didn't want to know. The chanting and verbal abuse after the game at Brighton fans in front of the police and they did the square root of f*** all about it.

YES! I agree the old bill were bricking it, you could see they were nervous, I jokingly asked an officer if he was going to do anything about the abusive chanting he looked quite alarmed that I might be serious and he would have to do something. Even worse on the train platform, they could have supported the marshalls! trouble is they not used to SUCH BAD behaviour on a match day!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
YES! I agree the old bill were bricking it, you could see they were nervous, I jokingly asked an officer if he was going to do anything about the abusive chanting he looked quite alarmed that I might be serious and he would have to do something. Even worse on the train platform, they could have supported the marshalls! trouble is they not used to SUCH BAD behaviour on a match day!

PC Beard (my lord) would have sorted it.

Best moment of the night, get of the train at Lewes, my nine year old son and his mate start chanting 'Albion, Albion' to a small group of thirty something Millwall fans already on the platform, before I can advise them against it. They reacted as you can image with a volley of abuse and hand gestures, laughable in the extreme, nine year olds winding up the Millwall hardmen! even better still my dipsy wife still not appreciating the situation goes up to them and says in her 'posh' Sussex accent wasn't 'Lua Lua's goal amazing!!! he's wonderful isn't he'.
Needless to say I grabbed all concerned and ran for the car!

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
i am not going to defend the millwall thugs, no way. but as mentioned previously that was a minority. However to be honest we had a few twats out on force last night.

One lad in the North Stand, though he was so hard huffing and puffing at anyone should they dare moan about the team last night. Then thought it was hard staring at me when i told him to calm the f*** down. Everyone around thought he was a cock. And he left 5 minutes before the end, probably to find a millwall fan to run away from or to stare at!!!

Pathetic...

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
When we came out of east stand there were a number of the retards running down the road shouting abuse and kicking anything in their way and you could feel the tension that something was going to kick of .I knocked on the window of one of three police vans and spoke to the police officer saying perhaps it might be an idea to get out of his van with his mates and do something before someone got hurt.He never even looked at me let alone answered me just stared straight ahead ,the police that were standing across the concorse by the station did nothing ,I lost count of the number of people who asked them to do something .The police were discracefull and a total waste of the clubs money and should be ashamed .The fact that these morons thought they were untouchable egged them on ,and it was only due to the Brighton supporters showing restraint that a serious incident didnt happen ,as the majority of the thick dick splashes were kids trying to look hard ,and were outnumbered a hundred to one .

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
i am not going to defend the millwall thugs, no way. but as mentioned previously that was a minority. However to be honest we had a few twats out on force last night.

One lad in the North Stand, though he was so hard huffing and puffing at anyone should they dare moan about the team last night. Then thought it was hard staring at me when i told him to calm the f*** down. Everyone around thought he was a cock. And he left 5 minutes before the end, probably to find a millwall fan to run away from or to stare at!!!

Pathetic...

Hmm. Not sure if we should be comparing our fans to the racist, homophobic scumbags on show from South London last night...

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
When we came out of east stand there were a number of the retards running down the road shouting abuse and kicking anything in their way and you could feel the tension that something was going to kick of .I knocked on the window of one of three police vans and spoke to the police officer saying perhaps it might be an idea to get out of his van with his mates and do something before someone got hurt.He never even looked at me let alone answered me just stared straight ahead ,the police that were standing across the concorse by the station did nothing ,I lost count of the number of people who asked them to do something .The police were discracefull and a total waste of the clubs money and should be ashamed .The fact that these morons thought they were untouchable egged them on ,and it was only due to the Brighton supporters showing restraint that a serious incident didnt happen ,as the majority of the thick dick splashes were kids trying to look hard ,and were outnumbered a hundred to one .

Yep, the police were A1 useless last night; it was pure luck that things didn't turn out even worse.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Some comfort is that Millwall never get live games on telly at the Den - all you hear is swearing, and the fact they never get their full quota of away fans.

And its lovely the way the club itself sells t-shirts, car stickers etc saying 'no one likes us, we dont care'. Lovely family club.

Let hide in the van!

SO RIGHT!! I accept the police do not want to encourage a situation arising being overzealous but please at least make your prescence known. I agree it only needed a few less restrained Albion faithfull to react and all hell could have broken loose.
Good on us really for behaving so well when intimidated and reflects the great family ethos in the club at home games and most of the away matches we attend.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Ridiculous thing is that if Brighton fans did react, you can guarantee the old bill would of been out of their vans so quick, nicking them straight away with the prospect of banning orders and jail sentances.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Is your last quote some reference to the Holocaust, very nasty if it is and not welcome

Haha...............you are a wet lettuce aren't you.

You deliciously encapsulate the prevailing dynamic we are currently experiencing with JCLs and the neo enlightened fans wetting their pants at how other football clubs fans fans behave.

I make use of the term oven and you think Holocaust..................Millwall sing does your boyfriend know you're here and you think Homophobia. I bet you are a f***ing scream on a night out with a few beers on board.

If I was you I would check whether your parents had any exposure to heavy metals when they were growning up because with your mental reasoning you may be autistic..................could be systemic generational issue, we seem to have a lot a fans suffering from it these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here