Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virtual racing?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Anyone on here had a crack at it on line???
Just been on there on corals for about 3 hrs:lolol: and started of with £50 as you get a race every 2 mins and done loads of £10 wins and £5 wins and small e.w bets etc.

went from £50 to £15 and then straight upto slowly £170 and called it a day at £31.50:angry:

Just sat there watching my account go up and down like a yoyo:lolol:

First time iv'e had a bet online:drink:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Ive done it but been fairly reserved with my betting as I'm not sure I trust it totally. I mean can you really trust something with real money when the race is computer generated? But then I suppose if you look at it its just the same as using a fruit machine.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Went to baseball once in Oakland. Part of the half-time 'entertainment' was they had a big video screen of a red dot, a blue dot, and a yellow dot racing round a virtual circuit. No betting or nothing. Not even an interesting looking circuit. Just three dots. Going round. And round. And... round. The announcer was geeing up the spectators to cheer on their favourite colour. And about 20,000 people did just that, getting really into it. Bless. :rolleyes:

A computer generated race is more likely to be "straight" than some NH races with humans on board! Maybe soon they'll have a race that is "fixed" by computer generation?..:ohmy:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I do like to watch what im betting on and just seeing the results pop up is boring,but its a great laugh and had another crack at it last night and broke even.:drink: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here