Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Virtual Grand National NSC SWEEPSTAKE Saturday 4th April 17.00 ITV

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I had the winner too... I didn’t think of it from the Brighton angle... I bet it coz I have been in potters corner all week watching all the Harry Potter films :)

I thought it was really good. Great graphics, no horses died and all proceeds went to the NHS.. almost feel bad I won.

Usually do fivers each way on the real national ... oh well...
3E6A979E-8FA9-48D4-9D12-D714D0FEFAE7.png

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
More than doubled my £20 stake today despite paying for my wife and daughters bets that didn’t come in. Going to supermarket tomorrow to spend the lot on stuff and put it in the food bank basket. Probably round it up to the £100. Not buying anything for a few weeks anyway. I Had hoped to bee at the Amex today.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Thanks for organising Mr Tay it inspired me to place £2e/w on something completely different than my sweepstake horse, so I won zilch :down:

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
You're welcome , 17 and 10 are my go to roulette numbers , so iv'e had a small bet on 17 10 and 30 each way , iv'e been informed number 30 will win due to my mathematical arithmetic algorithmic friend down virtual the pub , and with the name Potters Corner it's a distinct possibility Potter will finally win in 2020 .

Have you got your virtual friends phone number please

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Appologies almost forgot to post the full list of where your horsey finished , or didn't as the case maybe , wherever it finished the good news is that the race raised over 2 million for the NHS , i'm not sure where that's going but hopefully a little something extra in the workers pay packet .

Where they finished
1 Potters Corner 18-1

2 Walk In The Mill 16-1

3 Any Second Now 10-1

4 Tiger Roll 5-1

5 Burrows Saint 12-1

6 Pleasant Company 7 Ballyoptic 8 Kimberlite Candy 9 Top Ville Ben 10 Vintage Clouds

11 Peregrine Run 12 The Storyteller 13 Talkischeap 14 Dounikos 15 Kildisart 16 Alpha Des Obeaux 17 Beware The Bear 18 Anibale Fly 19 Death Duty

Aso - fell, fence 29; Magic Of Light - fell, fence 27, Yala Enki - unseated rider, fence 27; Jury Duty - refused, fence 27

Bristol De Mai- fell, fence 26; Sub Lieutenant- refused, fence 26; Ramses de Teillee - fell, fence 20

Acapella Bourgeois - fell, fence 19; Definitly Red - refused, fence 17; Saint Xavier - unseated rider, fence 15; Double Shuffle - unseated rider, fence 14; Elegant Escape - refused, fence 14; Total Recall - fell, fence 14

Crievehill - fell, fence 11; Lake View Lad - fell, fence 11; Ok Corral - refused, fence 10; Jett - refused, fence 10

Warriors Tale - refused, fence 3; Shattered Love - fell, fence 3; Valtor - unseated rider, fence 3; Tout Est Permis - fell, fence 1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here