Votes: 81 92.0%
  • Bad for BHA

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Good. May be a short term hindrance, but can only help to push up the value of Harding, and shows just how good our youth system is...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think I'm suffering from "Virgo-Fatigue" now.

Bit cloudy today, isn't it.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good. I will miss him but we need the dosh!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
GOOD.

It'll alert everyone to our EXCELLENT youth set up and hopefully teams will start sending youngsters down here in the knowledgfe that under the current management we give kids a chance.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
When was the last time you heard of a bunch of Championship/League one/League two fans saying that they got a fee higher than they expected from a big club? I can't believe the fee. Strachan must have been on the Buckfast :drink:

I'd be surprised if this wasn't a landslide - didn't we vote £250k was good for Currie and that took a little more thought.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Barnet Seagull said:

Celtic getting a very good young player entirely suited to Scottish Football :thumbsup:
I disagree. I think Virgs is quite a good player. :lolol:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
It's the best deal we could get in our current circumstances.

But if we were in a better position and were able to turn bids like this down, I'd do that as I'd rather have kept Virgo.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
if we hadn't taken the Zamora money we might not have been in the position to have sold Virgo full stop. . .its sensible business given our position so it has to be good

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
definatly good! A club in our financial state cannot turn down the 2nd biggest offer of the clubs history. Yes Virgo is a legend but it was really only last season he started playing well and 1.5 mill will help us out in many aspects.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here