Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgo.....

D

Deleted User X18H

Did Virgo doing any warming up yesterday (wasn't there) sure he was the only one not to come out on Sunday a do a little something apart from at half time

Yes he did warm up he's a professional. He is also the Brighton born captain of Brighton and Hove Albion so leave him alone:tantrum:

(and that's going in the blog this week)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Guys, come on. Let's just give him the benefit of the doubt, ok? He did for Slade, so it's the least he could ask from us.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I can't see Virgo being happy with being a squad player, especially considering his recent remarks, so will be interesting to see how this plays out.

When Wright is fit I would possibly consider Virgo as 4th choice.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Like Micky Adams, Virgo has been poor the second time round. Time to ship him out when the transfer window opens.

Funny, I seem to remember a certain Mr Murray being per sonna non grata not so long ago.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Yes he did warm up he's a professional. He is also the Brighton born captain of Brighton and Hove Albion so leave him alone:tantrum:

(and that's going in the blog this week)

not strictly what I meant but I'll go with my poor choice of words. What I meant was during the game when the subs do bit of stretching etc down the touchline. It was a simple question as it seemed at one stage or another all the subs at Soton did but I didn't see Virgo so wondered if he did anything last night.
Not sure what being Brighton born has anything do with not being able to criticism him. Point is bar a few games at the back end of last season he has been poor and his comments after Slade has gone have not helped matters. Its up to him to win back the fans in my view

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Virgo has to try and win a place back in the starting line up which will be difficult to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here