Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgo To Play Up Top Tonight.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Its not you he's just a twat

135/1 for lightning to strike twice, 0-1 Virgo

Is he? How come?

I can't see it TBF - 0-0 is the better value for money bet.;)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I will be more than happy if we keep a clean sheet thus ensuring 1 point. When listening to James Alexander Gordon I always like to hear Our Opponents when we are away) Nil BHA whatever as soon as I hear the nil I cheer up as we havent lost.

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
I will be more than happy if we keep a clean sheet thus ensuring 1 point. When listening to James Alexander Gordon I always like to hear Our Opponents when we are away) Nil BHA whatever as soon as I hear the nil I cheer up as we havent lost.

Even sadder when I was much younger I used to cover up one eye so I could see only the opponents score first!

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire

You always know the result by the tone of his voice. If we are playing away you hope that his voice dips when he reads out the home score.

Leicester City (low voice) nil Brighton & Hove Albion (high, in our case squeeky high) 4

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
The resident Leicester season ticket holder at work reckons the teams who have played best against them at the Walkers have a bit of muscle and try and boss them about. Virgo up front sounds just the ticket.

He also said Jarrett played for them and is 'a f***ing shit excuse for a box to box midfielder'. He sounds perfect for us then.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
------------------------Sullivan-----------------------
-----Hinshelwood----Virgo---Elphick-----Whing---------
----Cox-----------Jarrett---Livermore------McLeod-----
------------------Fleetwood---Forster-----------------

That would be my team. Hinsh has done well, and putting him at RB would be a risk, but I really rate Virgo in the middle, especially in the bigger games. Jarrett and Livermore is obvious really, hopefully Cox and McLeod will produce some of the consistency both have been missing badly thus far. Fleetwood up front is purely on the basis of Swindon, the last game I went to, because I thought he was very good.

RE the last game against Leicester : lucky or not, they had just been relegated and we had just been promoted. I, for one, think we did sensationally well to have the balls to hold on to a 1-0 win away at Leicester, and the goal was quality. I know things have been bad this season, but I swear some people love to be negative about absolutely everything, even in the past, backing up their gripes with meaningless facts like we scored with our only shot on goal. The only thing that matters in football is the result, so if your team wins, you have literally NO EXCUSE for being unhappy, think of what poor Luton have to go through, they can't even enjoy victories! There is no point in even bothering trying to get publicly excited about any game on here, because all of the smart-arses that populate this board that have so much footballing wisdom to share with the world are quite happily predicting that we will get battered. How people have the ability to do this with such enthusiasm, I really don't understand. Sorry for rant, but really fucks me off to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here