Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgo this, Virgo that.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yeh same.

I think we've gone of the point a bit, my oringinal point was saying how boring, it is seeing all these Virgo posts:p

Of course i would rather live down here than in Tottenham, whats your point?

:thud:

barney

Jul 31, 2006
Yeh same.

I think we've gone of the point a bit, my oringinal point was saying how boring, it is seeing all these Virgo posts:p

i called tottenham a dump. you questioned it.. i replied..

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Hmmmmmmm, are you sure you didnt mean, White Hart Lane itself...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Yeh same.

The point is that Adam Virgo is signing for us & he's gonna be our new captain. He's also alledgedly been 'done' twice now for driving with NINE people in his Volvo! Have you no compassion??

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
no, but i have been to several arsenal yids at shite hart lane over the years and seen many a hooknose and hidden pots of gold in that dump

Mods? Is that considered OK on NSC now? Personally, I find that kind of stuff offensive...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
no, but i have been to several arsenal yids at shite hart lane over the years and seen many a hooknose and hidden pots of gold in that dump

Yeh , i agree, Me being Jewish i found this awfully offensive, come on mods, get ir sorted:thumbsup:

Yeh i know Virgo would be a great signing for Brighton but having 20 posts a day on him is a bit 'OTT':falmer:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yeh i know Virgo would be a great signing for Brighton but having 20 posts a day on him is a bit 'OTT':falmer:
Don't be stupid, everyone KNOWS there is nothing funnier than repeating the same thing OVER and OVER again.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Don't be stupid, everyone KNOWS there is nothing funnier than repeating the same thing OVER and OVER again.

What do you mean by 'Don't be stupid, everyone KNOWS there is nothing funnier than repeating the same thing OVER and OVER again'? Is it like that time the adverts come on & it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Zutons'? I'm not buying it on principle. :rant:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
What do you mean by 'Don't be stupid, everyone KNOWS there is nothing funnier than repeating the same thing OVER and OVER again'? Is it like that time the adverts come on & it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Zutons'? I'm not buying it on principle. :rant:

:lolol::lolol::lolol::thumbsup:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yeh , i agree, Me being Jewish i found this awfully offensive, come on mods, get ir sorted:thumbsup:

I am not Jewish, but find it offensive...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Adam Virgo is ACTUALLY in ASDA at Hollingbury NOW, according to the photo text message I have just received and a text message I have received from 2 different NSCers who probably dont know they are all in ASDA at the same time.

Correct !! I was gonna go and chat to him but a) he was on his mobile and b) I'd look like a f***ing goon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here