Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgo struggling?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Only came on as sub and according to the BBC

Celtic defender Adam Virgo was lucky not to concede a late penalty when the ball seemed to hit his hand in the area.

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I thought he might struggle in such a big team at his age. Im sure he will be ok though - as we know hes an awsome player and was capable of premiership football. give him a while to settle in and he will be fine.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
El Presidente said:
Only came on as sub and according to the BBC

that don't sound like celtic getting away with a pen!:nono: :nono: :nono:

and rangers were denied a clear penalty that even hearts players admitted to!:censored: :censored: :censored:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
In my view virgo was never gona be good enough for celtic, and hes not good enough for the prem either. I think hes a very good championship player, maybe get into a team like wolves,reading ect

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I feel Celtic have bought Virgo more for the long term, and if he develops then £1.5m could turn out to be a bargain for them.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
he should've gone to :bowdown: Cowdenbeath :bowdown:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
"Big Virgo played 40 minutes at centre back as well, coming on after McManus took a knock. Looked a little nervous but played ok."

There's a quote from someone who was actually at the match. Don't let that spoil your fun though.

E

enigma

Silent Bob said:
Based on one line of a match report? :clap:

Exactly. Im not convinced he will be a regular up there, certainly not this year, but if you havent even seen the game you cant comment

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Fair point but what ive seen of virgo i dont think hes good enough for celtic

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
Me and the Mrs (a Celtic fan) still haven't managed to get along to Parkhead to see McVirgs. :nono:

I don't think anyone should be judged having played less than a full half as his major chance, plus a couple of 5 minute sub performances. Indeed, the Scottish press and some "fans" alike were calling for Strachan's head after just 2 games at the start of the season. Things are a bit different now...

A bit like the problems BZ has been having at West Ham, give the boys a decent run in the team, keep them fit, and I've no doubt they'll deliver.

:angel: :angel:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
like it or not you can't deny the fact that virgo saved our arses last season and was a standout plyer for us...........we don't appear to have found anyone of that ilk so far this season............ :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here