Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Same here :censored:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Rupert the wanker.

Lets just hope he doesn't win this time, but I'm not expecting anything less than the usual BSkyB supremacy.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Get more back
We're going to give the money saved back to you in the form of even more of your favourite TV shows and films to watch whenever you want. For example, HBO will be joining the our on demand service in April with some great series including The Sopranos, Band of Brothers and Six Feet Under.

Watch the best shows for free
We've launched Virgin Central, our new free service on channel 119, which includes:

Nip/Tuck
The O.C.
Spooks
Greys Anatomy

THEY ARE ALL SHIT!!!!!!!

How about Virgin making a new Sports News Channel to make up for losing SSN? Doubt it will happen though.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
No Simpsons. Rescue Me. Bones. Futurama. 24. Nip/Tuck. Dream Team. Dresden Files. Las Vegas. Lost. Cold Case. Stargate. Battlestar Galactica. etc etc.

Right that does it, I'm changing over to Sky.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
don't capitulate.

for a company in a free market economy, this has stalin-esque overtones.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
People should watch less TV anyway. Take up a hobby that'll take you out and about more instead of being stuck indoors.

Why not take up stalking a young woman? Lots of fresh air and exercise and plenty of attention for one lucky lady!

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
The "cost us £20m" quoted by Sky doesn't take into consideration the additional customers they will now win from Virgin. ie they weren't showing the upside. No doubt after there is an initial swarm of people to Sky (all on 12 month contracts) Sky will do a deal with Virgin but they will have gained some customers.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
¡Cereal Killer! said:
Get more back
We're going to give the money saved back to you in the form of even more of your favourite TV shows and films to watch whenever you want. For example, HBO will be joining the our on demand service in April with some great series including The Sopranos, Band of Brothers and Six Feet Under.

Watch the best shows for free
We've launched Virgin Central, our new free service on channel 119, which includes:

Nip/Tuck
The O.C.
Spooks
Greys Anatomy

THEY ARE ALL SHIT!!!!!!!

How about Virgin making a new Sports News Channel to make up for losing SSN? Doubt it will happen though.
Absolutely, I don't give a FLYING f*** about any of those SHIT two bob so called programmes, I want money off the bill and shall be ringing about it later, failure to do things MY way will lead to cancellation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here