Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgin Media taking sky channels off air

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Wasn't sure if this has already been covered on here, but what's everyone's views on channels including Sky news and Sky Sports News being taken of Virgin Media?
I was really pissed off when I saw the sports channel removed. Despite having Sky Sports, tuning in to Sky Sports news was always a regular viewing.
What's everyone else think of this and is there is anyone who will be changing their supplier as a result?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Hasn't affected me at all.

Can get football scores online without the has-beens waffling on and have every episode of the simpsons (the only thing worth watching on SkyOne) downloaded.

Branson was right to tell Murdoch to f*** himself.

The Sky channels are gash.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
just ring up,and moan they will be very nice,give you a really good new deal honest,check out moneysaving.com,loads on their with new deals

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Dirty Dave said:
Wasn't sure if this has already been covered on here, but what's everyone's views on channels including Sky news and Sky Sports News being taken of Virgin Media?
I was really pissed off when I saw the sports channel removed. Despite having Sky Sports, tuning in to Sky Sports news was always a regular viewing.
What's everyone else think of this and is there is anyone who will be changing their supplier as a result?

Couldn't care less. It's only telly right?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wonder how much more business Sky will get. My ex daughter in law and her husband have just booked sky for installation next week having had NTL since the onset of it.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
empire said:
just ring up,and moan they will be very nice,give you a really good new deal honest,check out moneysaving.com,loads on their with new deals

Disappointed they expect you to ring up to broker a new deal?
I would expect them to at least knock the price down a bit automatically?

Also, will the .ntlworld.com email addys stay or are they going to change?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here