Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgin Bloody Media...

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Just called Virgin, they decided to add an £18 broadband service to our bill. Called em, had a moan, they knocked off £20 off our bills AND upgraded our broadband package to the XL.

But.

Instead of us having 2 account numbers (1 for phone, 1 for tv and net) they suggested we merge them into 1, fine we thought. No. not fine.

As a result we lost internet, called, had to re-activate it. fine... no. not fine.

My Dad logged in to his emails to find that he couldnt log in due to "incorrect details"

Called Virgin, they said as one account was deleted, the email address was going to be down. FOR UP TO A WEEK.

F***ing useless bunch of w@n***s!!

Oh, and V+ is slow as shit and has ONE hd channel.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
the answer, GET SKY... much better ok on sky+ you loose a lot of on demand stuf but it seems that is down quite alot. Sky you also get Sky1,2,3 and SSN

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
the answer, GET SKY... much better ok on sky+ you loose a lot of on demand stuf but it seems that is down quite alot. Sky you also get Sky1,2,3 and SSN

and a lot more than one shitty HD preview channel.

But we now get the whole XL package, (phone, bb, tv) 2 boxes for just 85 buckarooos per month. So it's a bloody catch 22. Its sooo much hassle to switch.. isn't it??

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I used V+ at a friends house last week and it drove me insane. It's just so slow, even to just scan through the channels looking at what's on. So much happier with Sky+.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here