FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
But the same individual is an employee of Manchester United and an England player. Lets say United to get the final of a European competition the same year as a world cup. The player has enough credits to do one or the other. Who wins? No one is the answer.

You could have a European final between two youth teams or more likely a world cup with a second rate national side.

Good grief - the player would use MAN UTD credits to get to the final of the European final ( not his own ) and FA credits to get to the world cup ( not his own ) - he has TWO employers BOTH of whom have their own business credits. Is this really so difficult to understand ?

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
You seem to have missed post #72 entirely.

Someone cleverer than you or I can find a solution to the tax and pensions issue.

All I have pointed out is that not having children is the Greenest thing to do and if we do have to force sacrifices upon individuals, in respect of climate change, fairness dictates that the childfree people are left alone.

Last edited:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Good grief - the player would use MAN UTD credits to get to the final of the European final ( not his own ) and FA credits to get to the world cup ( not his own ) - he has TWO employers BOTH of whom have their own business credits. Is this really so difficult to understand ?

So remind me again what the whole point of this points scheme is?

If its that easy to get around then everyone will.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Someone cleverer than you or I can find a solution to the tax and pensions issue.

not discouraging children? or Logan's Run approach, termination at say 40. the longer you live the greater impact on environment after all.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
not discouraging children? or Logan's Run approach, termination at say 40. the longer you live the greater impact on environment after all.

You don’t chose how long you live for.

You do chose whether or not to have children.

You do realise I am not saying people should not have children. That is not the point I am making. Merely that if we need to take draconian action against climate change, the biggest problem needs to be addressed.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I'm sure that Tricky Dicky will ensure that his staff are adequately compensated. Obviously he'll sell his Caribbean Island Necker to ensure that his employees suffer no hardships.

Brighthelmstone

Nov 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm sure that Tricky Dicky will ensure that his staff are adequately compensated. Obviously he'll sell his Caribbean Island Necker to ensure that his employees suffer no hardships.

Friends of mine that work there have been told its the door or a permenant paycut, whilst being reminded how hard it is getting a job these days, lowlife approach by some managers it seems, but having done 12 years there that doesnrt surprise me...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
You don’t chose how long you live for.

You do chose whether or not to have children.

You do realise I am not saying people should not have children. That is not the point I am making. Merely that if we need to take draconian action against climate change, the biggest problem needs to be addressed.

and the biggest problem really is people, not children. so stop people. it amounts to the same thing of course, and propose those in favour of this solution should offer themselves first, in the name of saving the planet.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Friends of mine that work there have been told its the door or a permenant paycut, whilst being reminded how hard it is getting a job these days, lowlife approach by some managers it seems, but having done 12 years there that doesnrt surprise me...

Which department?

Seems to be a completely different approach to most others?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
No. Part of the parents allowance would move to the childrens.

I have an inheritance that is set a side for my retirement.

Don’t need to worry about pensions.

Will your inheritance collect the bins, or staff the doctors surgery and the supermarket?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I don’t know to simplify my point further.

Oh well

Your point is very simple - you don't like people having children. What you haven't, even once, explained is if people don't have children how pensions will be paid, services provided or indeed the human race survive. Apparently those issues are for people more clever than you.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Your point is very simple - you don't like people having children. What you haven't, even once, explained is if people don't have children how pensions will be paid, services provided or indeed the human race survive. Apparently those issues are for people more clever than you.

I have nothing against people having children. It is their choice.

I merely pointed out that it is the least green thing to do.

If people want to propose moronic ideas about carbon allowances etc, then lets look at what causes the most harm.

Then they get triggered, defensive and they fail to acknowledge that they are the causing the biggest carbon issues

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

All I have pointed out is that not having children is the Greenest thing to do and if we do have to force sacrifices upon individuals, in respect of climate change, fairness dictates that the childfree people are left alone.

Surely the greenest thing to do at this point in your life would be to end it? #notaserioussuggestion.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Hope everything works out for you mate, we've probably met during my time there due to the work i did and still have a lot of friends, sad day for everyone involved.

Seems I managed to swerve the first cuts.

More to follow.

I’d be shocked if VA survive

I do think this is all to get the loan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here