Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgil van Dijk - move back on? (Not presently)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Could always take him on loan with an option to buy. Loan window goes on after the transfer window.

They turned down 2.4 mill cause they need him for the season, hardly going to loan him to us for nothing are they.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Let's just leave this thread for now.... it's rather depressing.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Re: Bizarre Transfer Speculation - Virgil van Dijk

Translation is pretty shit (actually made me chuckle), and do sent really tell us any more than what we know. Could have a whip round for a third bid.

Google Translate

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Re: Bizarre Transfer Speculation - Virgil van Dijk

I smell a rat, it is a ploy to play it all down to stop other interest. He'll be ours tomorrow you mark my words. The wife reckons this and she is always right aren't you dear.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Let's just leave this thread for now.... it's rather depressing.

NEVER!!!!

Braveheart-braveheart-727143_413_479.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Translation is pretty shit (actually made me chuckle), and do sent really tell us any more than what we know.
Your English is as bad as the Google translations, I think you've spent too much time reading them.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Bizarre Transfer Speculation - Virgil van Dijk

3 signings already and real intent from the Albion on another. And this in the January transfer window.

Lets hope this or another comes off tomorrow to continue the team building. If not loans and next summer to help bolster our Championship push.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Do we really want to sign a basket monoplane anyway?!?!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

It looks very unlikely we'll sign him now, I reckon there could be late drama with young Virgil tomorrow. Pretty sure we won't up the bid, but I reckon there could be movement or change of heart in holland. Just a hunch

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It looks very unlikely we'll sign him now, I reckon there could be late drama with young Virgil tomorrow. Pretty sure we won't up the bid, but I reckon there could be movement or change of heart in holland. Just a hunch
Eh? You're saying it looks very unlikely we'll sign him, but that there could be a change of heart in holland. Which is it?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

Eh? You're saying it looks very unlikely we'll sign him, but that there could be a change of heart in holland. Which is it?

Apologies for my poor wording, I meant to say although the transfer looks very unlikely I have a feeling there could be late drama. Change of heart by the club? bought on by Virgil putting pressure on the board? who knows, but if anything does happen i doubt it will be us increasing our bid.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Most deals with foreign clubs are usually wrapped up before deadline day which is reserved for domestic business.

Not saying it definitely won't happen, but I'd be very surprised if it does.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here