Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Vincenzo Italiano

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Would be good but absolutely no chance he is coming here to develop kids and coach old has beens. He's proved he's better than that.

Can you let Dunk, Pascal, Solly, Pedro, Mitoma, Gilmour, Estupinan, Lamptey, JPVH and Welbz that they are now old has beens and to plan for immediate retirement. Obviously they aren't kids so have to be the other. Well according to you anyway.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Dunno, but I wouldn't mind the Fiorentina manager, Vincenzo Italiano, being on Tony Bloom's short list.

Probably waiting until after tonight's final to make a move.
The above is quoted from the Conference League Final thread last week. So if this were to happen, then I basically win NSC for 2024.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
He does seem a really good fit for us !
I’m not sure about Potter, never go back it almost certainly never works and this morning Andy Naylor said he might ( MIGHT ) have already turned us down anyway.
I think there would be too many idiots not thinking along football terms if he came back but just along the cry baby terms of “ Waaaaa waaaaa you left us for Chelsea your shit, your a wanker “ etc etc
Forgetting what a bloody good job he did do for us and left us in 7th place I believe.
I’m not sure about having him back purely on what I said at the beginning of this waffle. Lampard at Chelsea, Mourhino at Chelsea other clubs have done the same but I can’t think off hand of any, where it’s worked the second time.
The term Potter Ball was just ridiculous.
Anyway I’m pretty sure it won’t be him I’m putting my money on Vincenzo Italiano or Steve Cooper.
Now some might think he’s a crap manager well tell that to Bayern Munich about Vincent Kompany.
Relegated with Burnley but one of the biggest clubs in the world want him.
Let’s face it he did well considering what he had at Burnley player wise.
He’ll become another Guardiola he’s got the funds now and a team full of stars that will have the utmost respect for him too.
Steve Cooper I would love to have at Brighton, a very very knowledgeable manager has coached with England, highly respected throughout the game, and will have, far better players to utilise plus a sizeable ‘ war chest ‘ if what Mr Bloom said a few months ago is still gonna happen. I think his very carefully chosen words were something like when interviewed
“ we will have a fairly sizeable amount of money to make our necessary signings with this Summer, but we won’t be throwing it about like some clubs “
That is why I love that man so much he will never ever let happen to us what did before.
Now Adam The Llama 🦙 has gone that’s £92K a week saved,and a small fortune saved too now that Fati has gone.
He never got a chance,injured nearly the whole time.
But we have completely new medical staff now a Dr/Professor Florian Pfab is head of medicine and some of his team are experts on muscle, ligament and tendon damage in Sports, and an American Dr Gary Walker head of sporting performance.
Should hopefully give us a decent almost injury free season after last seasons absolute medical disasters.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here