Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Vance-a-lot

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Vince-a-lot

Votes: 20 29.0%

• Total voters

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wasn't there today but hopefully the Vincelot 'Vindaloo' song caught on. So simple poll - How do you pronounce his name? (I appreciate the French pronounciation is option 1 but look at how many say 'Poyet' for ex)

For the sake of the song i'm going to go option 2 - Vinc-e-low as it sounds most like 'vindaloo'!

Edit - I think I should have put an 'e' in the middle of each one instead of an 'a' so ignore that bit!

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Win a lot Vince a lot

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Good thing about this signing is the lad has come here with no big transfer fee, no goalscoring records to beat and no high expectations, he has probably slipped under most fans radar, therefore he can just go out and play without being burdened with the pressure that comes with a high profile signing

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He is so versatile that he can play comfortably in 7 different positions as he is equally as good with both feet. Invaluable for a squad like ours.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
He was MUSTARD in the 2nd half, 100k is a f*cking bargin. Great signing from Gus.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Romain

In the unlikely circumstance that you read this, I think you are terrific and wish you the very best at Albion.

Bon Chance ! et merci que vous avey arriver a Brighton ! (apologies offered for the translation etc)

Last edited:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Looked very good in the second half, looks very versatile. Personally didn't hear the Vindaloo chant today

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Thought some of his passing was a bit off first half, but he's got a lot of energy and to be honest did more than Sparrow usually does in the same position. I think he's a really good addition to the squad but we do need something a bit different in midfield still (Harley).

I didn't hear Vindaloo at all :( was it sung?

gashmarksix

Aug 13, 2011
Daggers fan in peace

It's pronounced Van-sa-low. To be honest I'm gutted he left us, but can't blame him for joining a bigger club. I'm pleased he's getting games, we've had many players who move up to just sit on the bench. CMS was at Dagenham too, he's a great player.

Best of luck for the rest of the season, I have a soft spot for Brighton.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Christ on a bike, didn't any of you study French at school?

It's Vans-uh-low, unless you want to sound like a typical peasant Brit abroad.

Great song though :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here