Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vincelot : un chamois devenu mouette

Cham79

Sep 27, 2011
Bonjour les mouettes ! Hello Seagulls !

As you have surely noticed, I'm French. I'm a fan of the Chamois Niortais FC (club of the city of Niort in the west center of France) playing in third tier of French football system where Romain Vincelot started his career. He played 4seasons in the Chamois (reserve and 1st team) as right back before signing for FC Gueugnon then he crossed the Channel for Dagenham and finally Brighton & Hove Albion.

According to the posts and the match ratings that I red, Vincelot seems to make a good debute as a seagull although he doesn't play regularly. By the way I think he is in constant progress since he left France and he made a very good choice signing for Brighton.

I hope Vincelot will appear more frequently in the starting 11 and he will play in Premier League next season with BHA.:thumbsup:

Au revoir !

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Salut!

He suffered a dislocated shoulder a while ago which meant he missed some games. Will be featuring quite regularly for us though and looks a bargain for the price we paid for him. Great player!

.....Also have a sneaky feeling he might score tonight and become an Albion legend

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Merci Cham79..

I hope he will appear more frequently in the starting 11 and he will play in Premier League next season with BHA too. How good it is that the English and French can agree on something for once :)

Seriously, he's been very good so far and is making himself very popular with the fans.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
glad to see you follow your local team,i live near toulouse and most people here follow marseille? i find that odd

i know the big north/south rivalary thing with paris sg,but marseille is miles away

j'espere brighton gagne ce soir,bonne chance avec votre equipe aussi

as you can see my french is shit,just thought i'd be polite

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Merci beaucoup pour l'info de Msr Vincelot et bienvenue. Il a joue tres bien pour nous quand je l'ai vu.

Peut etre il va mettre le ballon dans le but ce soir contre les tetes de merdes qui s'appellents Nigel qui vient de Londres sud. Mais plus important aussi il va mettre son pied directement au visage des animaux vilains de Crystal Palace. C'est normal alors, tout le monde fait ca, comme Msr Cantona bien sur.

Cham79

Sep 27, 2011
Yes most of French people support big clubs (Marseille, Paris, Lyon), and they wear Marseille, Paris, Lyon shirts when they come to watch their local club. What a shame ! Totally different minds ...
Actually I live in Lyon since 2008 but I'm not really interested in Olympique Lyonnais. I will always support my club !

Good luck for tonight, big derby !

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Voulez vous couchez avec moi ce soir? :moo: peut etre avec gordon greer

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Bon Soir, Bon Soir. Moi, j'aime Vincelot beacoup. (Mais pas dans un style homosexuelle vous comprendez).

Didn't Lee Chapman used to play for Niort a long time ago?

Cham79

Sep 27, 2011
Lee Chapman played for Niort during our first and only season in the 1st French division (1987-1988). He didn't make a great season, I don't know why maybe he didn't adapt to the team or to France. In summer 1988, we were relagated and he came back to England for the pleasure of Leeds' fans.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
cham79

do you know the song

he's french,he's flash
he's shagging leslie ash
cantona!

leslie ash was lee chapman's wife

cantona is ok in brighton after that wonderful kung fu kick on that scumbag

Tux the albion Penguin