Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vincelot to Milwall

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
We have a number of average players (Granted loads of great ones am not being negative honest). Get rid of all of the average and keep Vincelot as he's 99% as good as them in each of the positions and would be useful in the squad / on bench.

fair enough, (not being negative either), but get rid of all the average championship players, and we're left with a pretty small squad!

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Was'nt to sure about him at first and thought the step up was a bit beyond him at first but he did start to improve. And more importantly I think he's a naturally left sided player, which there isn't that many about, so think we should keep hold of him for cover at least!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Was'nt to sure about him at first and thought the step up was a bit beyond him at first but he did start to improve. And more importantly I think he's a naturally left sided player, which there isn't that many about, so think we should keep hold of him for cover at least!

I wasn't sure about him at first either. But I was wrong, and I'm happy to admit that. Quality player every time he played for us. Except against Burnley.

He is right footed though, deffinitely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here