Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vincelot to Milwall

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Good rumour, Rodney Trotter was immense at the Amex. Have a soft spot for Vincelot though think he is a good back up LB, would be a shame to see him leave.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Shame if true, very versatile, pops up with the odd goal as well, great squad player

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
This wouldn't surprise me at all. While Vincelot is a versatile squad player, I bet he's disappointed not to have been involved more, and I don't see that changing next season.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Agree real shame(if true), everytime I have seen him he looks like he enjoys player and does a good job

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
*shrug* It's a rumour, though of course that doesn't always mean it's entirely untrue...hmmm...it sounds plausible and he's good enough that it wouldn't surprise me, hopefully all a load though, would prefer to keep him, very useful squad player!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
We have a number of average players (Granted loads of great ones am not being negative honest). Get rid of all of the average and keep Vincelot as he's 99% as good as them in each of the positions and would be useful in the squad / on bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here