Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Villarreal friendly 10/8/24

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
If Dunk doesn’t play does that mean he won’t have played a minute of football between last season and this? Not ideal.
Indeed. Not optimal but my guess is that he'll start against Everton either way.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: the stream of the match, it is apparently ONLY for those outside the UK.

Or who know what a VPN is...
Why do you say that? The website simply has a link to 'Live Video'. Nowhere does it say that it's location specific. This appears just like the other matches so far this pre-season.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Why do you say that? The website simply has a link to 'Live Video'. Nowhere does it say that it's location specific. This appears just like the other matches so far this pre-season.
Ahem……..
IMG_0003.jpeg

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
If Dunk doesn’t play does that mean he won’t have played a minute of football between last season and this? Not ideal.
I am shocked that he didn’t ask to start training with his team mates a while ago, he’s hardly going to be anywhere close to knackered is he? Quite weird imo, given that he’s the captain and we have a new manager :shrug:

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
I am shocked that he didn’t ask to start training with his team mates a while ago, he’s hardly going to be anywhere close to knackered is he? Quite weird imo, given that he’s the captain and we have a new manager :shrug:

Shocked feels a bit harsh - he was working (not on a lads holiday) until 14th July, and is entitled to some time away from football...

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Shocked feels a bit harsh - he was working (not on a lads holiday) until 14th July, and is entitled to some time away from football...
I guess, maybe I am just a bit concerned that on what I’ve seen so far that we look a bit weak at the back with this new style. He should toughen us up. I think we are going to need him firing when the season starts.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Shame that Baleba isn’t starting. What’s happened to Lamptey and Igor, seem to be training but not in the squad

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Who’s missing from the squad?
Lamptey - always injured
Ferguson - always injured
Pervis - always injured
Enciso - always injured
Sima - probably loaned/sold
Igor - reckon not in manager plans
Moder - useless/not in manager plans
Gilmour - being sold

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Who’s missing from the squad?
Lamptey - always injured
Ferguson - always injured
Pervis - always injured
Enciso - always injured
Sima - probably loaned/sold
Igor - reckon not in manager plans
Moder - useless/not in manager plans
Gilmour - being sold

Still in recovery training - Ferguson, March
Being offloaded - Moder, Dahoud, Gilmour, Sima, Igor, Lamptey
Known injured - Verbruggen, Estupinan, Enciso

Great to see Ayari and Sarmiento in the squad!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here