Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Villarreal friendly 10/8/24

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
There was a glitch today that 1901 seats were FREE so my son got 6.

He then had a email saying they had been refunded. Can the club do this or do they have to honour the price he got them at?
Of course not. It was a genuine error and one that the purchaser would have been aware of at the time of purchase. Nice try though🤣

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005

He then had a email saying they had been refunded. Can the club do this or do they have to honour the price he got them at?

Its a widely held but mistaken belief that a company must honour mistakes from a misprice. They are under no obligation if it's a genuine error.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing

I take it that was when they opened 344 seats in the mayo wynne baxter lounge after the sun harvest sold out?

Someone's getting their knuckles rapped!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I’ll go to the villareal game but don’t get why we have to have some bang average la liga side every f***ing year. Every other club can manage to mix it up a bit so why can’t we?

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
2 weeks in and 9250 left.
sun harvest lounge sold out so the club opened mayo wynne baxter lounge, another 350 seats meaning total sales of 5100 out of 14,350 (just over 1/3).
I think sales will pick up closer to the actual day especially if weather looks good.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Taking my 6 year old grandson... His second game, his first was last year's equivalent....
Take him to a proper game, my first game as a nipper was QPR friendly at the Goldstone I was more interested in the ruck outside after the game.
As soon as I went to a proper match I was hooked.
Saying that my sons first game was a 1-0 loss to York at Withers he was also hooked after that, strange child 🤣

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Take him to a proper game, my first game as a nipper was QPR friendly at the Goldstone I was more interested in the ruck outside after the game.
As soon as I went to a proper match I was hooked.
Saying that my sons first game was a 1-0 loss to York at Withers he was also hooked after that, strange child 🤣
I'll see what he's like this time, last time he was not overly focussed on the game....

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Anyone know if trains are included? I’m wasn’t sure as it’s a friendly and bringing the kids to their first Amex outing so want to plan ahead a bit.
Also, is the parking restricted as per usual matchday? I looked the other day and couldn't see the info anywhere.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Anyone know if trains are included? I’m wasn’t sure as it’s a friendly and bringing the kids to their first Amex outing so want to plan ahead a bit.
Not included

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here