Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villareal..................

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Wondering how shambolic the catering will be on Saturday... as this is the first game under the new catering regime. I'm expecting a massively downgraded service (if that's possible) and lower quality food and drink to be introduced as the season goes on.

Stay at home if I were you, Blimey The Albion need fans like you like a hole in the head. Other than that why don't you do as some of the others do in The WSU a few sandwiches and a little flask, just like being at the cricket.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Other than that why don't you do as some of the others do in The WSU a few sandwiches and a little flask, .........
Who does?.... the 7 beer and food outlets on WSU concourse are rammed before during and after,...... if people do picnic, they don't do anymore or less than any other of the stands.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Going with my future BIL who is a 30+ years Millwall supporter and his 6 year old. Both now have season tickets in the East Stand. First Amex game for him and first ever game for his boy. Both really really excited!!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Going as 'Billy No Mates' :cry:-----the rest of the motley crew are all going to a BBQ (hope it pours)----that means more :drink: for me tho:cheers:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Going with the father (incredibly) on Saturday and then my brother for the Norwich game. Having one last game each for the East and West respectively before I take up my perch in the North :albion2:

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Me+4

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Can't wait.

Got a nasty case of AWS, and there's only one cure.

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Can't be arsed but I've got my new 1901 card and parking ticket YAY let the abuse begin!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here