Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villareal..................

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I hate these idiots complaining CONSTANTLY about formations and 'pace'. 4-3-3 is NOT 4-4-2, you can't play 4-3-3 like you play 4-4-2. Last year we finished 4th, and people still want us laying like an English team from 1990. Buckley, Orlandi and Lopez were enough last season to create chances, this year we will need to replace Lopez and I'm sure Ulloa will be provided with enough quality. Having players like Lua Lua, Barnes and CMS we also have options if plan A fails.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Different looking Brighton team tonight. Same players as last season, totally different focus and feel.

Optimism waning.

On the plus side;
uploadfromtaptalk1374954359439.jpg

We play HERE. :albion:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 10s
#BHAFC will wear new away strip for second half, with Villarreal switching to all blue. Refs have also switched from purple to silver!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Really enjoyed the first half. Fast tempo from both teams making for a very entertaining game. They're a very decent side.

Judging by their warm up in front of us during the first half I would suggest Casper, Chicksen, AEA and JFC are coming on soon.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Kuszczak replaced by Ankergren for the 2nd half

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
will be interesting to see how some of our younger players do against this fast Villareal side, and also nice to see who Oscar gives the opportunities too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here