Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa v Brighton "Live Stream" .

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
I've decided to stay in on a Saturday night in the vain hope that one of the above links will work!!!!

*crosses fingers*

They are showing Preston-Chelsea and Tottenham-Leeds on J-Sky sports. Hopefully we wil get lucky with the program schedule if we make it to the fifth round

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
I use this streaming site pretty much every week. It has all the premier league matches no matter what time k.o is. Also has a selection of non premier league and non english games. I'm really hopefull that they'll have the villa game.

I watched the brighton southampton game here: ATDHE.Net - Watch Free Live Sports TV so hopefully they should also be showing the villa game aswell.

What's the picture quality like?

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
It's listed on a few of these sites but I can't believe it's actually going to be on....

can it?

Feb 2, 2007
Japan

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
It wont be on, its not being aired on the telly anywhere in the world so i cant see how it will be streamed.

Quite often the stream is from in-club media, like what you get in concourses, on the big screen ect. Also many clubs stream matches for out of country chairmen, shareholders or whoever. A good chunk of Charlton's home games are available on tinternet wth commentry fo example and these would not be on tv anywhere .

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I always wonder why people who know nothing about a subject manage to find the need to comment on it.

What croydon_seagull said is completely true.

In addition to this, every competitive game in England, pretty much, is filmed nowadays by a professional crew. Also almost every reserve game is too. This is to be used in broadcast and also to help prevent things like match fixing. The idea being if the game is recorded then it would be used in evidence if they are caught, as happened to Robert Hoyzer.

Dizzle - why did you reply with such drivel?

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
I always wonder why people who know nothing about a subject manage to find the need to comment on it.

What croydon_seagull said is completely true.

In addition to this, every competitive game in England, pretty much, is filmed nowadays by a professional crew. Also almost every reserve game is too. This is to be used in broadcast and also to help prevent things like match fixing. The idea being if the game is recorded then it would be used in evidence if they are caught, as happened to Robert Hoyzer.

Dizzle - why did you reply with such drivel?

No need for the harsh reply mate haha, i know all games are recorded but i didnt think villa had there own broadcasting sort of thing like Man Utd and all that have. Ive been looking all day for a site that might be streaming but they all seem to be just the games that are being shown in the UK and on Setanta outside of it. ???

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
No need for the harsh reply mate haha, i know all games are recorded but i didnt think villa had there own broadcasting sort of thing like Man Utd and all that have. Ive been looking all day for a site that might be streaming but they all seem to be just the games that are being shown in the UK and on Setanta outside of it. ???

Sorry. I had a tense night. :tantrum:

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
Sorry. I had a tense night. :tantrum:

No worries mate, i'm still hoping for a stream but i'm pretty sure we will be let down unfortunately. Oh well looks like the radio will have to do but at least we should get a fair amount of coverage of highlights and that lot if we manage to pull off a result!

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
No worries mate, i'm still hoping for a stream but i'm pretty sure we will be let down unfortunately. Oh well looks like the radio will have to do but at least we should get a fair amount of coverage of highlights and that lot if we manage to pull off a result!

I always use this website;

English FA Cup 4th Round|Aston Villa - Brighton and Hove 23/1/2010| Free Live P2P Sports Streaming

The stream will come on at around 14:55, will be shockingly slow and have the crowd "effects" sound stream but no commentary.

One crappy survey at the beginning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here