Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa v Blackburn live : BBC1 Weds 20th Jan

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
As a pre warmer for most peoples visit to Villa Park on Saturday, tomorrow is a good chance to savour the opposition and surroundings on the telly.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
On the match last night im sure Gary Linecoker said that Blackburn had only sold 1500 away tickets for "The SEMI FINAL" ..............:eek:

if true that is pathetic for a premiership team who are 90min away from a final.

Makes us look good though. :D

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Considering Blackburn are offering free coach travel that is shocking! Match tickets are £29, but even so 1,500 out of an initial allocation of 3,891 is not very good!

Then again the first leg had over 10,000 unsold tickets, no idea how many Villa took of the 18,595 crowd.

Villa have tickets on sale, but that looks to be from selling tickets already returned by Blackburn.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
Considering Blackburn are offering free coach travel that is shocking! Match tickets are £29, but even so 1,500 out of an initial allocation of 3,891 is not very good!

Then again the first leg had over 10,000 unsold tickets, no idea how many Villa took of the 18,595 crowd.

Villa have tickets on sale, but that looks to be from selling tickets already returned by Blackburn.

they took 5k

atomicjam

Jan 3, 2010

We took all we could get off them (5400 I think). Blackburn have got the upper North only tonight (about 4000 seats) but have sold under 2000 the last I heard. We took back the tickets they had for the Upper Doug Ellis block and they are now being snapped up by Villa fans. The ground will be rocking tonight.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I take it Villa are taking this seriously and will be fielding their best 11?

Irrespective of our own upcoming tie I actually quite enjoy watching Villa with their encouraging football and decent young players.

Great to be able to watch them at home on my normal tellybox

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
You love it.

Well have a nice day, but look out for an ambush by our boy "Big Davey" Campbell at Euston. He will be with the BBS Thread-wrecking crew. Proper mental!

sadly i will not be attending as i am one of the cockmunchers (in the peep show sense not homo) thatis a non member i will however be listening ont radio then watching highlights of our victory on itv.

good luck against wolves, hopefully we'll meet your shower of shit in round five.

peace out,

croydonian seagull.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
What will everyone be wearing to watch this match?

Where will you be drinking?

Do you need to be a Gold/Blue member to watch it in HD?

Are there are direct trains to my sofa?

atomicjam

Jan 3, 2010
I take it Villa are taking this seriously and will be fielding their best 11?

Irrespective of our own upcoming tie I actually quite enjoy watching Villa with their encouraging football and decent young players.

Great to be able to watch them at home on my normal tellybox

We will play what MON believes to be our best 11 which will almost certainly be the 11 that started the first leg. Personally I would replace Carlos with L Young but I am no manager. And thanks to those wishing us luck. The sentiment is returned- post Saturday!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here