Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa Supporter in peace

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Andycapp, do you ever drink in the Yard Of Ale, I always tend to drink in there when Spurs play Birmingham/Villa - think it's quite a good pub, on match day. Cheap drink, and close to the station.

Tried The Newt...too crowded for my liking, and more of a home pub.

Oi! Quit with the flirting. He is going to mistake you for a Brighton fan at this rate. :wink:

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
How safe is it around villa park and it's a big if mind that we did beat you then how safe would it be for us drinking in pubs and clubs in the evening ? Just curious like?

Last edited:

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
there a a few car parks round the ground, but they aint cheap, the police stopped the shops n parkin game a while ago, as for palace, who the f*** are palace, they are a small team, with a small support and a small time chairman, i do not like them either

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
there a a few car parks round the ground, but they aint cheap, the police stopped the shops n parkin game a while ago, as for palace, who the f*** are palace, they are a small team, with a small support and a small time chairman, i do not like them either

5 posts into you nsc history and already slagging off the palarse:clap:

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
Villa park is safe, if you go lookin for trouble you will find it, as in many grounds, all clubs have their idiot following, but in the whole its a safe ground to visit, think villa will field a weakened side as they did against blackburn on saturday, think players like milner,young,dunne,friedel ect will be rested

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
be seriuos, who takes palace serious, last time they came to villa park, they travelled in a mini, poor,poor support home aswell as away,

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
What’s you main message board andy? Giving it out might result in some unwelcome guests (Palarse scum) :wink:

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
my guess is you will face this sort of team,,
guzan
beye
cueller
davies
warnock
delph
sidwell
reo coker
downing
delfonsou
carew

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Went to see Gillingham v Villa in 3rd round FA Cup last season. The team that day was:

Aston Villa: Brad Friedel, Nigel Reo-Coker, Zat Knight, Curtis Davies, Nicky Shorey, Craig Gardner, Stiliyan Petrov, Steve Sidwell, Ashley Young, James Milner, Nathan Delfouneso (72 Marlon Harewood)

Subs not used: Moustapha Salifou, Bradley Guzan, Isaiah Osbourne, Barry Bannan, Ciaran Clark, Shane Lowry.

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
the squad is a bit bigger now giving mon the chance to rotate things, you were brave going to pikeyville,,lolololol

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Any idea how many tickets you are likely to give us Andy?

Can't see it being an appealing match for your fans.

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
think you will get around the same as we gave cardiff in the carling cup, around the 6 thousand mark, best thing that can happen as regarding the attendance on the day, is villa beating blackburn on the weds b4, to reach the carling final, then you could get a gate of around 40.000 which will be good forbrighton finacialy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here