Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Villa interested in the Greyhound

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I genuinely don't know if that's an offer to help or a sinister threat.

Best leave it that way....the less you know the better.

Have you got AA/RAC membership?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Potter won't sell his best curve ball selection, it's a big no and rightly so, next season he will be Potteralzised and ready to play anywhere on the pitch, the fact he's all over the pitch anyway is neither here or there.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Potter won't sell his best curve ball selection, it's a big no and rightly so, next season he will be Potteralzised and ready to play anywhere on the pitch, the fact he's all over the pitch anyway is neither here or there.

Yep tall enough for a keeper.(see what I did there?):banana:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You're all a bunch of soulless cyborgs.

I'd shed a tear...

...Embrace the Chaos.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Any idea what any of this means:

The other day I was talking to a close friend and he asked me what football is for me and I told him this: “football is beautiful from any point of view you see it, it is a unique feeling in which you can express yourself as you want. ..

But unfortunately it is also full of situations that are bad and this ruins this culture that has more than 100 years of life. I love football but my values and respect have been completely lost ...

You have to live with these situations and make the best of each one to cover those holes. Everything happened to me, I saw everything and sure things will continue to happen to me but there is something that characterizes me that is to grow day by day without harming the other ...

Why you never know what life can give you, it's a constant circle, so you better always be professional on and off the court, go with the truth and don't escape in directions that can hurt or hurt yourself .

So football, as in life, it is better to know that you are a person with all the VALUES well placed and always RESPECT that if you have this well incorporated and you give it every day, do not doubt that you will receive the same "

[tweet]1218192556934279175[/tweet]

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Any idea what any of this means:

The other day I was talking to a close friend and he asked me what football is for me and I told him this: “football is beautiful from any point of view you see it, it is a unique feeling in which you can express yourself as you want. ..

But unfortunately it is also full of situations that are bad and this ruins this culture that has more than 100 years of life. I love football but my values and respect have been completely lost ...

You have to live with these situations and make the best of each one to cover those holes. Everything happened to me, I saw everything and sure things will continue to happen to me but there is something that characterizes me that is to grow day by day without harming the other ...

Why you never know what life can give you, it's a constant circle, so you better always be professional on and off the court, go with the truth and don't escape in directions that can hurt or hurt yourself .

So football, as in life, it is better to know that you are a person with all the VALUES well placed and always RESPECT that if you have this well incorporated and you give it every day, do not doubt that you will receive the same "

[tweet]1218192556934279175[/tweet]
Nut job.

*Very well paid, for not doing a lot, nut job.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Nut job.

*Very well paid, for not doing a lot, nut job.

Some would fault his capability but does anyone doubt that he gives 100% when he plays? That is an admirable quality imo. I'm a fan :shrug:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Some would fault his capability but does anyone doubt that he gives 100% when he plays? That is an admirable quality imo. I'm a fan :shrug:
He plays about 500 minutes a season and gets over a million quid for that .....nice work if you can get it

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I assume this speculation means he won't feature tomorrow.

The last thing we want is for Villa to get a close up look at his footballing qualities.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

The last thing we want is for Villa to get a close up look at his footballing qualities.

True we don’t want to be throwing Villa a lifeline to survival

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

True we don’t want to be throwing Villa a lifeline to survival

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Judging by his insta today looks like he's fallen out with another manager now !!! Something about treat others how you want to be treated.

I wonder if we have blocked a move for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here