Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Viewing the Seagull website on an Iphone

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is it just me or does it kick into this mobile version regardless as to whether you want it or not. Bloody infuriating as there is so much less on the mobile site, like galleries for example.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Can't you just select "desktop version" or something like that at the bottom of the page to go to the real site? There might be an option on your phone to disable mobile versions of websites?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can't you just select "desktop version" or something like that at the bottom of the page to go to the real site? There might be an option on your phone to disable mobile versions of websites?

I wondered that hence the thread, but can't see how.

olliwarne

Aug 12, 2010
Germany
scroll down to the bottom of the website, and it should say desktop site as said above.
it works on my ipodtouch.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ah yes! Seen it now

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
a lot of the "Mobile Friendly" websites auto-kick in to Mobile Versions when viewed, as above though they also may have an option hidden down the bottom to revert to the standard version.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Quite amusing that we all, well quite a lot of us have been merrily accepting this, in my case for about a year, without realising there was anything you could do!! I am officially an idiot!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here