Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

View from the Wednesday fans

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Honest review, yes we got the majority of decisions which does tend to happen at home but we were streets ahead of them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dave Jones “We have to clear our lines when we have an opportunity to do so. For the last two goals tonight we were in a position to clear but we tried to play our way out instead of putting a foot through it and sending the ball into row Z.”

Ahhh those were the days. :lol:

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Wednesday reminded me of us last year against the better teams. Too easily pushed around by the opposition.

I think they will be OK in this league it just takes a bit of time to adjust.

PS - we were VERY good last night.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
They do seem to magnify banter a bit too much, and the boring references to "gayers" is passe` par for a boring norverner course.

Maybe they should slather on the ky jelly so it wouldnt hurt so much when they get turned over :lolol:

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
On the way back to the park and ride the Wed fans were not happy, blaming the ref, plastic stadium for plastic fans came from one unhappy old bloke lol, not sure what game they were watching but saw it totally different to how I saw it, thought sheffield were very poor, apart from first 15 minutes, can't see them finishing in top half of the league.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
On the way back to the park and ride the Wed fans were not happy, blaming the ref, plastic stadium for plastic fans came from one unhappy old bloke lol, not sure what game they were watching but saw it totally different to how I saw it, thought sheffield were very poor, apart from first 15 minutes, can't see them finishing in top half of the league.

I can . . . See the them finish top half no problem at all. We just made them look shite last night. They do conceded too many but I still think they will end up 10 - 12. Just my opinion like

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
There's a particularly nasty thread on there entitled Brighton. They still think they are so Massive and we are tin pot.

Maybe they have long memories, they need them to remember when they were a big club, and their was still steel being made there! lol

We were bigger than them in 1983, and now the dark years are over, we are again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here