Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video of the Coventry goal

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
New keeper needed , Ankergren has reverted back to form now that Harper decided not to move on a permanent basis.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
as someone who went to the game and i was almost behind it i honestly dont know how anyone can say ankergren could have done better with THAT goal :s

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
It was Noone who lost the ball
El-abd failed to close it down - much the same as a leeds fella did at the withdean a few years ago
Ankergren - dived after it went past him, don't know if it was a deflection or not but didn't seem to be live

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's so easy and so lazy to blame Ankergren when the shot took a deflection. I was at the game and I blamed El-Abd for backing off McSheffrey and allowing him to get a shot away. The defence isn't just down to the keeper.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
The main thing that pissed me off with that game was ANOTHER poor referee. Noone was getting hacked down every two minutes and not one of them booked. Navarro takes a quick free kick and gets booked. :facepalm:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The main thing that pissed me off with that game was ANOTHER poor referee. Noone was getting hacked down every two minutes and not one of them booked. Navarro takes a quick free kick and gets booked. :facepalm:

The worst thing about that yellow is that Navs didn't hear the ref tell him to wait, the referee was asked to review the yellow afterwards but the FA refuse to rescind yellows unless it's mistaken identity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here