Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video of Brighton fan being shown around the ground.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
With a son that's on the up thank god (Cornish seagull) I can't begin to imagine how hard this is for you . Fantastic effort from the club keep fighting never give in best of luck

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's Sarah, Jacob, Matt and Michael they've got to DO IT for this season.

(and lots of other folk of course)

#Together

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Well done for posting Buzzer, brought tears to both eyes!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thanks for posting. Beautiful stuff and well done again to the club - off the field they are getting so much right these days. Hope this makes the big screen on Saturday (and the players watch it just before coming out). Best of luck to the fella and his wife

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
With a son that's on the up thank god (Cornish seagull) I can't begin to imagine how hard this is for you . Fantastic effort from the club keep fighting never give in best of luck

Two wonderfully positive news items on one thread. Made my day.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
The club do this type of thing 'behind the scenes' at times as well, but in this instance I think it was absolutely right that a recording was made of it and if it sparks some debate about the cancer unit in the hotel basement then so be it, why not. My dad was asked to come to the training ground to be filmed as part of the end of season awards as he was resuscitated by the medical team after a game three seasons ago. He was then given a full tour of the training ground. The club didn't have to do it, but they did.

I found the film very moving. I particularly liked Michael having lunch with CH and CH being so friendly and unassuming.

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
Life can be so cruel and cut short all too quickly. These moments can bring so much joy. Lets hope that for Michael and others that are fighting to live that the boys do the business this season. Promotion would bring so much joy to those who deserve it. Truely heartfelt.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Life without football would be very empty, it brings so much joy to people, it can be seen in this video. It's always more moving when it's something close to home, looks like the fella had a great day.

Keep fighting Michael and as a group of fans lets get this club back into the top division where it belongs.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Very moving well done to the club for making one of Michael's dreams come true all he needs now is the other one promotion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here