Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video from today's game

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Brum fans were a disgrace at our home game last season as all, kicked off in the train queue when few of our fans challenged them about homophobic chanting, 'you take ito the arse' etc in front of kids. Someone needs to tell them its 2013. Animals, but I expect they're proud of it.

Brum fan in peace

Apr 23, 2012
Why do we wanna see a video of the lovely people of birmingham calling us a bunch of faggots ?
And taking the piss out of our keeper when we're gutted at dropping 2 points in the 92nd min
And saying our support was shit

Coming in peace my arse!!!!

strangely enough your video was panning in quite close to the Brighton fans did you see anyone you fancied in 1200 bunch of gay boys from Brighton or are you just Bi-curious

Calm down pal, I think you're being a tad oversensitive here. I have no axe to grind with you whatsoever, just thought you'd appreciate the clips of your support as posters here have done in the past.

Go thru my previous posts and you'll see I've been nothing but complimentary of your fans over the past couple of seasons (one of the best home crowds in the league) and have admitted my embarrassment over the silly chants by a small minority of our support (chants that I'm sure you've heard up and down the country, by the way).

I could have deleted those chants from the footage, but then I could have deleted your goal/celebrations too. That's not something I do, as I like to document the good, the bad, and the ugly from both sides, even if it doesn't paint our own fans in the greatest of lights. Apologies for the offence I and they have caused.

Calm down pal, I think you're being a tad oversensitive here. I have no axe to grind with you whatsoever, just thought you'd appreciate the clips of your support as posters here have done in the past.

Go thru my previous posts and you'll see I've been nothing but complimentary of your fans over the past couple of seasons (one of the best home crowds in the league) and have admitted my embarrassment over the silly chants by a small minority of our support (chants that I'm sure you've heard up and down the country, by the way).

I could have deleted those chants from the footage, but then I could have deleted your goal/celebrations too. That's not something I do, as I like to document the good, the bad, and the ugly from both sides, even if it doesn't paint our own fans in the greatest of lights. Apologies for the offence I and they have caused.

Thanks, now f*** off.(no offence like)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
To be honest we couldn't hear them in the away end apart from the two occasions when they scored. Piss poor home support all around St Andrews.

Brum fan in peace

Apr 23, 2012
Yeah. Right. :laugh:

And as for the OP suggesting our support "seemed below par today", the Brumscum turnout was f***ing embarrassing. Classy homophobic nonsense from their Neanderthals there too. Now there's a surprise... :rolleyes:

You must have missed the part where I stated "our support is shit." Our club is in financial turmoil, and home attendances are rapidly going through the floor as more and more supporters are protesting by not turning up to games. Having said that, our away support is still brilliant on its day (as many of your fans agreed after our game at the Amex last season).

And like it or not, yes, we are a "former great club" as Del pointed out above. The first English side to ever play in European competition, two-time League Cup winners, home of the first ever million-pound player, a club with numerous 55,000+ attendances, the team widely recognised for having the most vocal support in the Premier League in the early/mid-2000s, and the only English side to beat Bruges away. :thumbsup:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
You must have missed the part where I stated "our support is shit." Our club is in financial turmoil, and home attendances are rapidly going through the floor as more and more supporters are protesting by not turning up to games. Having said that, our away support is still brilliant on its day (as many of your fans agreed after our game at the Amex last season).

And like it or not, yes, we are a "former great club" as Del pointed out above. The first English side to ever play in European competition, two-time League Cup winners, home of the first ever million-pound player, a club with numerous 55,000+ attendances, the team widely recognised for having the most vocal support in the Premier League in the early/mid-2000s, and the only English side to beat Bruges away. :thumbsup:

Bruges away eh? Well in that case, you're evidently second only in mega-magnitude to the supermassive Sheffield Wednesday then. Fair play. :thumbsup:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Thanks for posting anyway, unfortunately you seem to be bearing the brunt for the lesser brained supporters of BCFC. It's a shame that previous owners have left you in the state that you find yourselves - or do you still have the same owners? Things probably will get worse before they get better but these things happen & I'm sure you'll come out of it eventually. Good luck with the rest of the season even though you have taken 4 pts from us!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here