Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video -Elphick goal with MENTAL celebrations!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
They'll come along more regularly over the next few years.

With a new stadium and Gus's challenge of getting us promoted next season, we could be in a position to play decent teams regularly

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thanks for posting the VID brings back fantastic memories from yesterday! Everyone went MENTAL!

Oh, and I was very disappointed that ITV couldn't be arsed to show our fans ONCE this morning!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Send this in to Soccer AM, they quite often show these sort of clips. Would be great to see it on there.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Gutted I missed it - my ticket for the game arrived at lunchtime on Saturday thanks to Royal Mail - pissed off is an under statement

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
That is a brilliant clip. And the reason it is so brilliant is that is exactly what if felt like, and it was good just to remember it again watching that.

The second goal wasn't the same for me, I was just looking at my watch instead of celebrating!

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Quality. :thumbsup:

Was it JENKINS screaming like a f***ing GIRL, through it all?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Did you get clips through out Wanderer or was it just perfect timing?

Perfect timing! I got a couple of other short clips that were crap, but randomly decided to film that corner and the one before that!

Quality. :thumbsup:

Was it JENKINS screaming like a f***ing GIRL, through it all?

There were a couple of females on the left, although it may well be me or Jenkins! I took the decision to save him though and edited out the first corner, where he calls Bennett a rather rude word for failing to beat the first man...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here