Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Victoria Train Station Shut

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Pungent smell? I felt unwell last night at Victoria with the amount of tramps asking me for a cigarette/small change. Being a soft lad I always help them out, as long as they're not aggressive or rude. One bloke wanted to come home with me. Awwwww! :lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Pungent smell? I felt unwell last night at Victoria with the amount of tramps asking me for a cigarette/small change. Being a soft lad I always help them out, as long as they're not aggressive or rude. One bloke wanted to come home with me. Awwwww! :lolol:

I still can't work out if you are a wind up or not

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just some of the things you write are genius! Wycombe thread, the above, "Interests
Football, dance music, history of eastern European countries"

brilliant :clap2:

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Just some of the things you write are genius! Wycombe thread, the above, "Interests
Football, dance music, history of eastern European countries"

brilliant :clap2:

I don't know if you're taking the piss mate but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.:thumbsup:

I'm a very nice person - so I've been told! I don't go looking for trouble anywhere or on NSC.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Thats right. Sorry. The stations and the roads around it are shut and theres no access., but the trains are running so theres no problem.

I've just got back from London - the trains are leaving late and full and only the side entrances to the station are open - so its probably quite bad there about now!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1736 left OK for me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here