Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Victoria->Lewes->Falmer or Victoria->Brighton->Falmer

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
1735 to Lewes or 1730 to Brighton? Not much difference in arrival time, so which do people reckon would be best?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Prob go to Lewes, quieter trains to Falmer

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If you're not planning on drinking until you get to the stadium if at all, then go to Lewes.

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
I would go via Lewes, coming back on Saturday I had to go straight to work (Gatwick), so got the train to Lewes, then onto Gatwick, there were less queuing for the trains to Lewes plus less people changing at Lewes than there is at Brighton.

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Thinking about it, anyone in the know have any idea if my season ticket (Brighton to London travel card) is valid via Lewes?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Thinking about it, anyone in the know have any idea if my season ticket (Brighton to London travel card) is valid via Lewes?

Yes, no train ticket limits you to the route you choose.

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yes, no train ticket limits you to the route you choose.

:thumbsup:

Took the majority advice and went via Lewes and ticket check after Haywards Heath confirmed my season ticket valid. Sorted for evening games now.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
:thumbsup:

Took the majority advice and went via Lewes and ticket check after Haywards Heath confirmed my season ticket valid. Sorted for evening games now.

Glad i could have been of some service to you sir. I hope you had a good evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here